Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Episodes Sell On iTunes!

Monday, June 11 2007

Days Of Our Lives now seen on iTunes! (NBC)
    At our member's request, last week, Soaps.com polled our Days of Our Lives visitors to ask if they'd purchase a DVD of all of the Days episodes. We discussed this in our Days Message Boards and while I said that it was all in fun and that I couldn't promise anything, I had hopes that the show would put something out for its loyal fans.

When we polled our visitors, 60% of them said they'd purchase a DVD of all the episodes, 14.9 % said they'd purchase only their favorite episodes. Those participants who want to purchase and download these great episodes of the show can do so now, by going to Itunes.

Starting today, fans can start downloading today's episode, and a ton of others at $1.99 each or by purchasing a multi pass for 20 episodes, which will run them $9.99. We're excited to note that Days is the first soap opera ever to offer this deal!

Sony Pictures Television is one of the television industry's leading content providers, which produces and distributes programming in every genre, including series, telefilms, theatrical releases and family entertainment for network and cable television, as well as first-run and off-network series for syndication. Viewers may not be aware that Sony has more than 25 programs on the air, and also owns one-half of cable channel GSN and is a partner in FEARnet, the premier horror/thriller website and VOD service.

Check them out at Sony Pictures Television.

Posted by iiAM2FREAKiiNRAD at Monday, June 11 2007 01:44 PM

I Just Looked and Theres No Eposides Of DAYS
    Just Of Passions
    So Where Can I Find It????

Posted by jcar03 at Monday, June 11 2007 06:46 PM

Passions isn't on itunes that is the nbc.com episodes. The Variety article I read said it starts Tuesday. You have to go and download the Itunes stuff which is free to be able to download the episodes.

Posted by bearrie at Monday, June 11 2007 08:03 PM

Can't WAIT to get my hands on all the available epi's. I'd be able to watch all those I had to miss because of work/school.
    I wanted so BADLY to see Austin and Carrie's last scenes.
    Now it's looking like I will be able to watch it.
    I do hope Days does come out on to DVD.

Posted by lynndale at Tuesday, June 12 2007 09:46 AM

Why Did you not say anything about what is going on on days

Posted by AmandaMarie077 at Tuesday, June 12 2007 06:07 PM

I just checked it out!! I'm SO excited!!! I hope they start putting some old episodes on iTunes as well!!

Posted by southern_chick at Wednesday, June 13 2007 07:25 AM

how do you get itunes?

Posted by coco.wildflower at Friday, June 15 2007 01:08 PM

OMG OMG!!!!:O yay!!! im sooo excited for this!!! i can finaly watch the episodes wneh ever i want!!! yay!! thank youuuu:D:D:D

Posted by DaysFan66 at Wednesday, June 20 2007 03:20 AM

Its great that you can purchase the new episodes on itunes. I used to have a subscription to a place where you can watch Soaps on-line. Is there any word on buying the older episodes of Days?

Posted by Days-fan at Thursday, June 21 2007 07:27 AM

That's awesome news- for those fans who live in the US. Me, i'm from Denmark & I can't download the episodes...total bommer... But great news!