Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Weekly Video Clip Promo!

Friday, October 09 2009

Though Bo desperately wants to save his marriage, Hope breaks his heart with an admission! Watch this video clip preview into next week's episodes on Soaps.com!

Should Bo give up or fight for Hope? Please tell Soaps.com your thoughts below!

Posted by missvicki at Friday, October 09 2009 02:27 PM

No Way!!!!

Posted by dzim at Friday, October 09 2009 08:03 PM

He should fight for her! They have been through sooooo much together. No matter who he's been with over the years,;Hope has ALWAYS had his true heart. The same with Hope. It's ALWAYS been Bo.

Posted by waffer at Saturday, October 10 2009 12:13 AM

Hi dzim and other Days fans,
    For whatever the reason, I can't see the clip. Can you tell me what Hope's admission was? I hope it that it wasn't that she wants a divorce or she has slept with someone else. I agree with you that they are each others true love and Bo should fight to save his marriage. I hope this isn't Days way of getting rid of another Super Couple. They are already did away with the other two best couples John and Marlena and Steve and Kayla, how did they leave the show btw? I missed how they were written out.

Posted by chicher at Monday, October 12 2009 07:57 AM

I think Hope should have to fight for Bo this time. He is always chasing her and trying to win her back. I think this time should be reversed with Carly in the middle but eventually ending up with Bo and Hope back together.

Posted by chicher at Monday, October 12 2009 07:59 AM

waffer - Hope admits she is not ready to live under the same roof with him yet.

Posted by chicher at Monday, October 12 2009 08:04 AM

waffer- Sorry, I should have read your whole comment so I could answer all your questions at once. John and Marlena left town to help John rehabilitate from being poisoned by injection of a drug from a crazy lady who tried to kill Marlena. John stepped in the way and was accidentally injected instead. Patch and Kayla just were suddenly gone one day. The only thing we know is that Stephanie said they were out in the missionary field helping people in another country (I think somewhwere like Africa but can't remember). Baby Joe is with them.

Posted by Mustangsusie at Wednesday, October 14 2009 05:49 AM

No I'm so tired of the way Hope is acting,espcially when she has no reason to treat Bo the way she does WHO does she think she is. If I were Bo I would say enough is enough and make her decide. Bo and Hope is the only decent couple you have on Days right now so please dont screw this up again!!!!!!!!So they need to get it back on track again!!!