Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip: Hope Leaves Bo!

Friday, September 18 2009

This week, Hope does the unthinkable and makes the decision to move her and Ciara into Doug and Julie's summer house. What'll become of "Bope"?

What are your thoughts on this turn of events? Are you upset to lose these two as a supercouple or do you think they'll find their way back to one another again?

Posted by bghwme at Friday, September 18 2009 03:04 PM

I don't think this is the end of Bope. Perhaps they need to get some counseling. I think they still have unresoved issues concerning Zack. Maybe Carly and Justin will work together to help Bo and Hope put their family back together.

Posted by Miss PR at Friday, September 18 2009 08:10 PM

I think that they will find their way back, but I must say, Hope is wrong, she should consider that Bo made the right decision by not giving the kidnappers the money.

Posted by Lynne Ann at Saturday, September 19 2009 09:09 AM

I agree with Miss PR, Hope is wrong, and she's actually getting on my nerves lately. She blames everything on Bo, she never takes responsibility.. How funny is it, we can't get up and leave our jobs, but Hope always manages...

Posted by snanax4 at Saturday, September 19 2009 08:14 PM

I hate that the writers are doing this again. Every time these two have a problem, they split up. And Hope is incapable of admitting that it was her fault Dean had a second chance at Ciara and herself. She invited trouble into their home by being determined to undermine her husband, as she does often. Maybe these two shouldn't make it back to each other. At least not without Miss Perfect groveling a little bit, instead of Bo doing it for her.

Posted by chicher at Tuesday, September 22 2009 07:44 AM

I will be very upset if they do not find their way back to each other. They have been through so much I just do not see how the writers can justify this event as being what finally breaks them up. I may even stop watching. It gets old when writers continually break up couples when they could be original in their writing and find something else for them as a storyline. It is always about babies, love triangles, and split ups. It really gets old. Find some other way for them to be reunited besides a break up. Kidnapping, injury, blackmail or something ANYTHING but the same old thing.

Posted by chicher at Tuesday, September 22 2009 07:46 AM

I agree. Afterall, Ciara is alive. Who knows what would have happened if they had done it her way. She cannot know that answer and therefore this whole thing is stupid.

Posted by chicher at Tuesday, September 22 2009 07:48 AM

I also agree that for once Hope should be the one fighting to get Bo back instead of him always fighting to get her back. Make her grovel at this feet for a change.