Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip: Nathan and Melanie.

Monday, July 20 2009

Tomorrow on Days of Our Lives, Melanie and Nathan attempt to go to dinner, but things keep popping up!

Do you like Melanie and Nathan as a couple or would you prefer Nathan with Stephanie?

Posted by mel_aus at Monday, July 20 2009 06:18 PM

Stephanie and Nathan hands down!
    Melanie is already losing her edge a little lately and needs someone different to Nathan. Plus the chemistry between Steph and Nathan was there in spades from their first scene together. Her eyes lit up and she smiled....something she never does during the mismatched mess that is phinie. I am tired of 'change for me' good girl bad boy stuff and seeing people stressed 24/7. Steph and nathan are a much better match and their chemistry is better. Melanie has better chemistry with Brady imo....if only they'd age her to 21 lol. But she laos has a nice banter and friendship with philip too. But around melanie...Nathan kinded annoyed me and seemed cocky....around Stpehanie he was more likeable.
    And with nathans family past and stephanie and he working together and and mel working at the hospital....that could add a little drama and angst for this potential couple who are a far better fit than Mel/Nathan and Steph/Phil imo.

Posted by mondschein at Tuesday, July 21 2009 01:02 AM

Melanie and Nathan of course.
    These two have mad chem. It would be a waste to not go with that couple. I love their banter and also their serious moments, like when Nathan encouraged her to do the exam and not buy the results. I haven't enjoyed a "potential couple" like that in a while. Lookin forward to more Melanie and Nathan moments!!!

Posted by ckt1600 at Tuesday, July 21 2009 04:16 PM

Melanie and Nathan all the way!!! I love their chemistry and I think they're amazing together! I would absolutely despise Nathan with Stephanie. She already has Philip, give Melanie a good sturdy reliable man for once!! I really love them as a couple and I'm really looking foward to new Nathan/Melanie scenes!!!! He definitley brings out the best in her and I love how they get along so well and can work through any issues they have. They're just wonderful together and I really don't think that Stephanie would be at all good with Nathan.

Posted by Mystisch at Friday, July 24 2009 10:51 AM

Stephanie and Phillip - Melanie and Natha - Arrianna and Brady!! My family and I are really loving watching these three being/getting together!!

Posted by valquintanilla at Friday, July 24 2009 06:25 PM

Melanie and Nathan make a great couple. I would be very disappointed if Stephanie and Nathan got together. Stephanie belongs with Phillip not Nathan. Melanie deserves to be happy and I think it was really childish of Stephanie to try and create a wedge between Melanie and Nathan. And when are Bo and Hope going to go up and stop making Melanie look bad like they're so perfect. I can't wait to see more of Melanie and Nathan.

Posted by msorchid at Tuesday, July 28 2009 07:18 PM

I LOVE Nathan and Melanie together!