Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Favorite Couple Poll!

Tuesday, June 02 2009

Because we're fickle soap fans, we do tend to change our minds from time to time about who our favorite couples are. Who our favorite couple was last year or even a few months ago could have changed. Soaps.com is polling DOOL fans to find out who their fave couple is right now!

What is it about the romance of this couple that makes you swoon? Who did you used to be a fan of, before you became entranced in the romance of this couple you just voted for?

Posted by lacollins26 at Tuesday, June 02 2009 10:51 AM

SAFE is what's hot right now on DOOL without a doubt

Posted by Bwarner24 at Wednesday, June 03 2009 01:17 PM

SAFE is the hottest couple on daytime, without a doubt! SAFE 4EVER!!!!

Posted by Leharner at Friday, June 05 2009 01:16 PM

EJami all the way

Posted by rose_42 at Monday, June 08 2009 08:56 AM

SAFE is absoutly without a doubt the httest couple to come
    to days since bope years ago. safe totally rocks!!!!
    noway for Sami and EJ to get together again they only had a
    lie.

Posted by Scribbles at Wednesday, June 10 2009 06:04 PM

Love or Hate, EJ and Sami are who have the passion, the chemistry and the raw emotions. They are the future of DAYS.

Posted by missyluvs5 at Friday, June 12 2009 09:00 PM

EJ and Sami are the hottest couple on DOOL. Rafe is hot, but he and Sami do not have the sparks that EJ and Sami do. Nothing compares to them. I haven't liked a couple together so much since they put Jen and Jack together. Kudos for EJAMI!!!

Posted by complicatedlady at Sunday, June 21 2009 01:16 AM

Most recently I liked Bo and Hope. But Daniel and Chloe remind me of Doug and Julie. The smoldering looks they give each other, the visions of lovemaking, the agony of trying to be good and not think of each other and their guilt tell me these two are really in love - a love that will last a lifetime when they can finally be together. Lucas isn't sophisticated enough for Chloe. Daniel is. It's to bad they can't get Kate off their backs, but she is a woman scorned.

I have watched Days since the beginning and I sure would like to see Kate off the show. No adult I know would ever let their mother interfere that much in their personal life.

Posted by DOOL1965 at Sunday, June 21 2009 09:04 AM

Rafe and Sami
    I have been watching Days since the first day it aired. I have seen all the couples and they are in the top two with John and Marlena. Safe’s chemistry is fabulous, and their scenes together are believable, you believe they love each other and when one is hurting they both are.......

Posted by chicher at Tuesday, June 23 2009 06:35 PM

I chose Bo and Hope because I have always loved them but I hate that you didn't give the choice of Sami and Lucas. They have been together on and off forever but the writers never leave them be and let them be happy. I would have chosen them as my favorite couple if that choice was given. They have great chemistry and I would like them to be happy. You can still write great storylines for them without breaking them up. They could have other issues to deal with like something happening with their kids or like Sami getting kidnapped and Lucas saving her or something romantic but not always breaking them up. It is just rediculous. Bo and Hope have issues from time to time where they break up but it is obvious they still love each and want to be together so we can root for that knowing the outcome will be that they will be back together again, but with Sami and Lucas you always make it as though they aren't pining for each other but are just friends. They know each other better than anyone else could know them. They belong together.

Posted by chicher at Tuesday, June 23 2009 06:36 PM

Sorry, the "you" was directed at the writers not soaps.com I just got a little carried away on my "soap box" LOL