Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip Preview: Sami and Rafe Kiss!

Sunday, March 01 2009

This week, things heat up between Sami and Rafe, who share a kiss. EJ won't react well to this, in fact he files a complaint against Rafe!

Your thoughts on the kiss and EJ's reaction? Let Soaps.com know by leaving a comment!

Posted by CGabriel510 at Sunday, March 01 2009 08:38 PM

I think EJ has NO right getting upset @ Sami for MOVING ON.....; HE moved on with Nicole, so WHAT is his PROBLEM??

I NEVER have been an EJ fan, (AND NEVER WILL), but he needs to focus on his MARRIAGE to Nicole, and FORGET about having ANYTHING to do with Samantha!! (JMO)

Although, I prefer Sami with Lucas, it doesn't seem like the writer's are focusing on that. For SOME STUPID reason, they keep hooking Lucas up with
    that tramp Chloe.
    I read an article in a magazine that interviewed Bryan R Datillo, and he admitted it himself, that his charachter (Lucas) is an IDIOT

Posted by Rafe-Fan at Sunday, March 01 2009 08:47 PM

i'm pretty EJ is going to be upset even if he's with Nicole.. but for all the EJAMI FANS it might end well for them cuz EJ is probaly going to end up telling Sami that he was really jealous of her kissing Rafe.. here comes another love triangle lol

Posted by Joy-Faith at Sunday, March 01 2009 09:08 PM

I'm all for Rafe and Sami, but as posted before me, this will lead to another triangle. With the writers you have no way of knowing what will happen. I think EJ deserves Nicole, not Sami. His past with Sami hasn't been a pretty picture by a long shot. If I've said it once I've said it a million times, Sami deserves someone who will love her and only her. EJ and Lucas have been wish washy at best. I say Way to go Rafe. I just hope the skeletons in his closet aren't too bad...I am betting they will be though.. which will hurt his chance with Sami in the end

Posted by garfield54 at Monday, March 02 2009 08:39 AM

The kiss was courtship honest, not sappy/sexual. SAmi has moved on, EJ needs to get his act together and be with his fiance Nicole not "pining away" for the love lost. It's his own fault actually. He has an odd way of showing Sami & Nicole, for that matter, how much he "loves" them. He has NO right to be angry or jealous of Sami.

Posted by samibrady09 at Monday, March 02 2009 04:58 PM

I aggree Sami is now moving on and the E.J need to get over it and go to Nicole and leave Sami and Rafe alone Safe always

Posted by LEVIC at Tuesday, March 03 2009 01:53 PM

I LOVE the KISSS!!!!!!!!!! I bet EJ is going to be MAD but I don't care. I love Rafe with Sami.

Posted by firebird85 at Tuesday, March 03 2009 03:55 PM

It was their first kiss - nice!! I was blown away by Sami's happiness at seeing Rafe at her door. Their hug and kiss was sweet!! As for EJ, that face said it all - he's not a happy camper.

Posted by rose_42 at Wednesday, March 04 2009 07:02 AM

I am just so totally happy that they finally kiss!!!!!!
    Ej needs to leave sami alone he had no problem moving on with nicole. I wish sami and rafe a relationship as good or better than bo and hope's sami needs a man in her life not some wishy washy person that looks like a man but is always doing what mommy or daddy tells him. I SAY WAY TO GO SAFE.

Posted by e25451 at Wednesday, March 04 2009 09:37 AM

Hooray! A storyline that doesn't involve Dr Dan sleeping with somebody! I know I may be in a minority but I love Sami and Rafe together! They got to know each other and then developed feelings for each other... It almost seems like the way things happen in real life.... Yay for a strory line people can relate to! As long as Sami stays healthy there's a good chance that this pairing might work...What do you guys think?

Posted by 4evaDrake at Wednesday, March 04 2009 11:14 AM

I am excited that they are moving away from the same old story lines of Sami with Lucas or Sami and EJ. Rafe is sexy, and this story line kind of reminds me of when Roman had to protect Marlena all those years ago. Days seems to be getting more interesting.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: