Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Promo Video Clip! Sami's back!

Monday, February 23 2009

Well, we've been waiting for this for weeks. Sami returns home and runs straight to the DiMera mansion. For what reason? To get her baby, of course! Little does she know, there are two of her children under that roof!

Thoughts on the clip? Are you happy for Sami's return? Do you want Nicole to get caught or are you hoping nobody will find out about the baby switch?! (Those outside the USA may not be able to view this video.)

Posted by hdwatsonbc at Monday, February 23 2009 02:28 PM

No fair, Canadians no longer get to view these clips. What a bummer.

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Monday, February 23 2009 02:46 PM

I know. I hate it, too. I waited for the whole day, to see if I could find a clip that worked for Canadians but alas, there were none.

Boo!

Posted by sharonschaller at Monday, February 23 2009 02:55 PM

I would love to see Nicole and Chloe gets murdered. Those two are nothing but liers, cheaters, and tramps!!!

Posted by 2honest4myowngood at Monday, February 23 2009 07:43 PM

nicole is such a horribly written character. i'm so happy sami is back in the picture and that will is coming back as well. now all sami needs is her baby back and she can even adopt mia's baby. i just want the real sami back, i miss her and i wish she had more screen time. nicole sucks

Posted by Daysfan47sd at Monday, February 23 2009 09:03 PM

EJ's Girl friend is back and your gonna be sorry ....Hey La Hey la Hey la

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Yes, we want Nicole exposed!

Posted by rose_42 at Tuesday, February 24 2009 08:00 AM

i am soooo happy sami is coming back now we will have some good acting.Iknow sami has done her fair shrare of bad things ,but i hope the writers keep her grown up and with
    some sentivity like marlena.please writers don't ruin sami and rafe for us that's pretty much all we have to be happy for right now.go sami and let's get this all out in the open.let's go rafe come to salem too.

Posted by dolfanforlife at Tuesday, February 24 2009 08:50 AM

Never thought I would be glad to see Sami back because I am not a big fan. But, I AM!!. I love Nicole but hope Sami sends her packing.

Posted by carson at Tuesday, February 24 2009 12:48 PM

I love her return. I hope that she can get her daughter as well as her son

Posted by ShelleG6996 at Tuesday, February 24 2009 12:59 PM

How long do we have to wait until NICOLE is exposed. I am ready for that action to take place NOW. She was tolerable at first and now that she added baby switching to the mix she's DONE.

Posted by ShelleG6996 at Tuesday, February 24 2009 01:00 PM

How long do we have to wait until NICOLE is exposed? I am ready for that action to take place NOW. She was tolerable at first and now that she added baby switching to the mix she's DONE.