Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Promo Video Clip: Hope Shoots Kayla!

Tuesday, February 03 2009

A little sneak preview for you all for today's show! During the hostage situation at University Hospital, the killer's got Kayla in a neck lock. Hope sees her chance to shoot and takes aim, but ends up shooting Bo's sister, her very own best friend and sister-in-law, Kayla. Look for this to kick off a new storyline involving Bo and Hope's marriage.

We'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment. Should Hope have shot off her gun at all? Do you think she should go to the review board or perhaps lose her badge?

Posted by allie68 at Wednesday, February 04 2009 11:01 AM

I just wish Days Of Or Lives will get back to a more real life like show. I have watched them for over 20 years and I have to admit that they do not get my full attention anymore. Can anyone be happy on their show? I love Sammy and her bodygaurd. They make a great couple, but the baby switch threw my intrest on the show right out the window. Nicole has got to go. Her story line is out of control. EJ deserves her, but the baby should of stayed with Sammy and not them. How often does that really happen. Oh, do not forget Bo and his new sight. That is crazy as well. I use to love the family bonds

Posted by allie68 at Wednesday, February 04 2009 11:08 AM

that Days Of Our Lives use to have. The family values where wonderful, but now all we have is sex, lies, and jumping partners. I think I will have to move to another show if the writer does not get replaced or get out of smut and back into what keeps the audience attention. Action, love story (e.g., BO & Hope through the years). Start with Sammy and her bodygaurd. Let her have some happiness in her life. Let them get her baby back and raise her together. Stop Nicole crappy story line. Far as I am concern----GET RID OF HER> I was happy when she was in jail. I thought that would be the end of her. Kayla and Steve needs to stay. They are history and they help make the show. I watched them when they first got together and he was Patch. Loved them then and love them now. Bring back Sean. I miss him as well. I watch the character grow up from an infant. I even named my son after that character. Bring back the values and morals that Day Of Our Lies once had and I will continue watching. Keep going in this path, I know many of us will quit watching. Believe me; we talk about how bad your show is getting.

Posted by sharonschaller at Thursday, February 05 2009 11:43 AM

What another stupid storyline!!! The writers really need to go!!!

Posted by sharonschaller at Thursday, February 05 2009 11:45 AM

Things need to change....this show sucks big time

Posted by Nadou at Thursday, February 05 2009 01:14 PM

This is DUMB!! i HATE Nicole I wish Someone Rats her Out and EJ Kicks her Out!! And Chloe is such a ...! Omg Victor is So right about her!

Posted by ShariG at Thursday, February 05 2009 08:03 PM

OMG!!! Can't you leave something positive alone in a relationship? For once, I'd love to see a good ole fashion 'stick in there' marriage like the Horton's had. How about it guys?

Posted by honeybee20005 at Monday, February 09 2009 02:56 PM

Is Ej finds out about Sami's baby is his? I wants NICOLE out of EJ and johnny's !!!