Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Casey Deidrick Exits DOOL.

Friday, October 25 2013

Last days.

October 25 Update:

Casey's exit date is October 30.

July 29 Update:

Since fans were asking if it was his idea to leave the show or not, Christine Fix spoke with Casey Deidrick regarding his exit from "DOOL." The actor says, "Leaving 'Days' was completely my decision. I wanted to pursue other career opportunities. I felt like it was just time to try something else, I don't like staying in one spot for too long. [smiles] I will always cherish the time I had on 'Days' and the people I got to work with. It really is one of the best families out there and I wish everyone the best. I am very thankful for this once in a lifetime opportunity."

Original post June 20:

Fans of "Days" star Casey Deidrick (Chad) have something to be sad about. The actor will be taping his final scenes for the soap tomorrow. The actor tweeted:

Deidrick will continue appearing in material for the next several months, well past October. His final air date has not yet been released. He joined the cast in September of 2009. Recently, the show was looking for what appeared to be Deidrick's replacement.

Soaps.com wishes him all of the best in his future endeavors.

Make sure that you didn't miss any of Soaps.com's 40th Daytime Emmys Red Carpet Interviews. And get the latest about the last episodes of Cult.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook.

Header Photo Credit: NBC

- Matt Purvis

Posted by Biscuit147 at Thursday, June 20 2013 03:13 PM

Oh Gosh I sure hate to see you leave. Love you and your character!!!! Hope we will be able to see you in some other Shows. We will miss you very much. Take care you handsome man.

Posted by Miselemeas at Friday, June 21 2013 08:36 PM

So sorry to see you go,as I've said many times,
    after Rafe,you are the only handsome, sexy guy,
    on the show.You are a little young for me,but boy,
    in my younger days, you would have been it;;Hope you
    go far,in your acting career,and best of luck;Slainte

Posted by angie b 1988 at Thursday, June 27 2013 06:17 PM

that sucks that you are leaving I think abby should be with you instead of cameron

Posted by ANON70 at Friday, June 28 2013 05:26 PM

Very unhappy as he is an awesome actor and very handsome. I wish him the best!

Posted by soapjunkie94 at Wednesday, July 10 2013 02:01 PM

awww i dont want u to go u r an amazing character and one of the best men out of the dimeras besides ej

Posted by NumberOneDaysFan16 at Monday, July 29 2013 02:56 PM

They have such a great cast! I just pre-ordered my copy of Better Living, the book, the cast shares all of their healthy living secrets! Get yours too: amzn.to/1b5yCpH

Posted by SandraJ at Tuesday, July 30 2013 02:24 PM

Casey, I wish you the very best life has to offer and more. I loved your character from the very beginning. If Days decide to bring person in PLEASE tell them to make sure they have that "swagger." You have a swag that won't quit. You will go far. Keep your head on straight and everything will work out. You're a handsome young man and there are a lot of traps and snares out there but we're pulling for you.

Posted by kayhan at Wednesday, July 31 2013 05:57 AM

Sad to see him go, but at least it was his decision to leave. Good luck to Casey in his future endeavors. Hope to see him in future projects and of course in his musical career with his band, "The Last of Us" with Chandler Massey. Seems like Days is losing alot of the younger cast lately. Sad to see it happen but that's the way it goes.

Posted by dedee at Wednesday, July 31 2013 01:06 PM

hate to see Chad leave, loved his acting.

Posted by mrs.vannatter at Sunday, August 04 2013 04:43 PM

I hope he comes back and that they don't kill him off, I think him and Abigail should be together they have sex and she ends up pregnant and he ends up going out of Salem to see a specialist and have the surgury and heals and come back to Salem to see his baby, we need more babies on the show.