Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip!

Tuesday, December 09 2008

This week is sizzling, when the killer knife's Rafe, down at the pier, as Sami worries from the safe house. Watch it here!

Are things getting better this week, or not? You tel us!

Posted by daysfan2582 at Tuesday, December 09 2008 10:44 AM

I personally do not think things are getting better. I see some improvement but there's still a LONG ways to go. For starters, kate's cancer storyline needs to be wrapped....I think it has been poorly exhibited since the beginning. It's really sad because Cancer is a very serious subject and this storyline has been horribly done, at least when Bo & Chelsea were in the hospital going thru a life threatening situation they looked & acted the part & they both did an amazing job which is way more than I can say about kate. I mean look at nicole's scenes when she lost her baby absolutely no comparison. So with that said....wrap kate's storyline up & get rid of her, put chloe back with brady, put stephanie & max back together & put daniel back with chelsea...it is so evident that daniel feels trapped with kate, there is absolutely no chemistry between them and its abundantly clear that daniel & chelsea love one another!!!

Posted by Days_and_YR_Fan at Tuesday, December 09 2008 11:20 AM

Looked awesome I think Galen is doing an excellent job as Rafe! I am glad that he's not leaving Days I hope not!

Posted by lch4b8 at Tuesday, December 09 2008 11:21 AM

Hmm...I just don't care enough about Rafe to be worried about what happens to him after he gets stabbed. He's been on the show for such a short time and all he's done is have childish fighting scenes with Sami. Honestly, I'm more concerned with what happens to the hitman than what happens to Rafe.

Posted by randiovideo at Tuesday, December 09 2008 04:23 PM

Galen is a great actor im so glad to see him and eric on days of our lives. i hope they are there for a long time to come. rafe seem like a good story line for galen it reminds me of the work he did on passions with Mckenzie Westmore (sheridan crane) they were a hot couple the stupid Jeff Zuckerman canned passions i think that NBC should fire Jeff Zuckerman.and for day of our lives should not be canned all people reading this should keep sending letters to NBC even know days will have 18 more months we have to keep it on the air because i for one will not watch it if the swith it to Direct Tv i did that with passions did that got ripped off by Direct Tv....

Posted by pammer at Tuesday, December 09 2008 09:09 PM

No, not better. Not now and never have been a fan of the Sammi show. Rafe has been on for what, 3 weeks? Not really invested in his character. Am hoping we can at least have a good reunion for John and Marlena (who have been a big part of the show for years) before they are dumped for the Natalie/Stephanie/Chelsea, etc. story lines. Am continuing to watch until John and Marlena leave.

Posted by bghwme at Wednesday, December 10 2008 09:25 AM

Rafe is growing on me fast! Love the actor, but hope he ends up with Chelsea, not Sami. It will be hard to watch him getting stabbed like that. Hurts just to think about it!

I want to see Sami grow up a little, and "do something positive" with her life before she gets a partner. I don't care whether she winds up with Lucas, or EJ. She would be good with either one.

I'm afraid Lucas is in for some real heart-break with Chloe one way or another. Either her leukemia will return, and she will die, or she is dumb enough to act on her "attraction" to Daniel.

Posted by sharonschaller at Wednesday, December 10 2008 11:40 AM

No just get rid of Nicole and Chloe, Stefano, and Melanie and things will get better. You will save money

Posted by Kimber21 at Thursday, December 11 2008 11:20 AM

im really starting to like rafe adn i hope he doesnt fall for sami so he can be happy... i think the actress that plays nicole is doing a phenomenal acting job she is being very believable i get chocked up when i watch her

Posted by daysdevotion24 at Thursday, December 11 2008 02:33 PM

I like the Sami/Rafe storyline so far. It's like the Marlena/Roman storyline where Roman was Marlena's bodyguard. That pairing worked great until one or the other was done in by a DiMera. So, I say like mother, like daughter.

Posted by hvmissy at Thursday, December 11 2008 03:14 PM

I think Nicole tell Ej, the truth & ej save sami again fm danger so they be together & they bond w/ their new newborn
    baby on the way. Lucas, needs to get married soon to Chloe.
    let Daniel be w/ somone new & Chelsea w/ Max her first love.thank's