Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip: Nicole Loses the Baby.

Sunday, November 23 2008

This week....In a horrible twist of fate, Nicole loses her baby, but will she be honest with EJ about it?

This is Nicole, we're talking about! Check out the sneak peek and watch to find out this week, which path she'll take!

Thoughts?

Posted by layla32 at Monday, November 24 2008 04:17 AM

Nicole will do anything to hold on to EJ watch and see she gonna lie

Posted by Days_and_YR_Fan at Monday, November 24 2008 06:05 AM

Hey everyone!

This is my first time posting this....I hope I like this..

Anyways I feel bad for Nicole Walker--I think Ari is doing an excellent job as Nicole!

To Layla32,

Personally I think and I know you are rude..I realize this is a soap but this is a real life thing..you don't need to be rude or be harsh about Nicole losing her unborn child!

I am gonna cry this week..for sure!

Posted by RhondaC at Monday, November 24 2008 08:57 AM

I KNEW when the writers wrote a pregnancy in for Nicole that she would lose the baby! I'm not pleased with the storyline! I hope she does the right thing!!

Posted by doollover at Monday, November 24 2008 01:27 PM

We all know Nicole is going to lie...it wouldnt be Nicole if she didnt!! But Days_and_YR_Fan i think you are taking it just a bit to personal if you think layla32 was being rude.....it is just a story, and yes things like this really do happen and when they do it is very sad....but this is not real life, this is for entertainment. If you are taking it personal....I would be concerned!

Posted by Days_and_YR_Fan at Monday, November 24 2008 03:08 PM

To doollover,

I know its a story but this too happen in real life too!

Posted by Prilla35 at Tuesday, November 25 2008 08:40 AM

Poor Nicole I feel so sorry for her. I hope she tells EJ the truth and then they can keep making babies!! And keep entertaining us!! GO EJ AND NICOLE!!!!!

Posted by DOOLNO1FAN at Tuesday, November 25 2008 02:52 PM

DOOL is one crazy show!! This is sooo messed up!....Poor Nicole!....why can't annoying Sami lose her pregnancy too??...*HISS*

Posted by EJAMIFANinCA at Wednesday, November 26 2008 10:01 AM

Of course Nicole is going to lie. I read spoilers that she will start to stuff her shirt and think of adopting. I think the story will take a swist if Sami gives her baby up for adoption trying to hide her from the Dimeras and it ends up being adopted by Nicole. I do not like that direction at all, but it's Santo and Coleens shadow over them!

Posted by Daysrulz at Saturday, November 29 2008 08:35 PM

I just think the writers need to take a good look at the show...first they killed off Zach...had Steve & Kayla's baby kidnapped by Rolf...and now killing off Nicole's baby...what's up with all the death of the kid's...after all, they are the future of the show...maybe that's what the writers are thinking about..no future.