Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip: November Sweeps!

Sunday, November 02 2008

November sweeps brings romance to Salem, a secret shared by an unlikely duo, pranks and then some. Check out the video!

Sami does seem to have met her match in Rafe, who I still think of as Luis! Things heat up between EJ and Nicole, which is a surprise after Friday's show, and Chloe shares a secret with Daniel, of all people...Thoughts?

Posted by Tammer at Monday, November 03 2008 07:42 AM

Yawn..I was hoping for something more exciting.

Posted by meerkat1 at Monday, November 03 2008 08:14 AM

Interesting teaser regarding Dr. Dan and Chloe, which most likely will not amount to anything. Otherwise ho hum.

Posted by Prilla35 at Monday, November 03 2008 08:35 AM

WOW looks great!!! I cant wait.

Posted by LUMIFOREVERANDEVER at Monday, November 03 2008 10:33 AM

What I don't like, all the people who Lucas is usually paired up with is in the promo, but no sign of Lucas I hope the Ej and Nicole stuff is good and what about Dan and Chloe? Hello??? They really don't know what to do with that girl.

Posted by saracharves at Wednesday, November 05 2008 04:48 AM

I think Sammi and Rafe would be interesting. He'd give him a run for his money andhe'd do the same for her. Be funny if she comes back a year from now married to him and baby in toe. Could say baby was early. What else is there to do in the safe house anyway! + he is sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chloe will go back to Brady they always have found their way back to each other and the mel and philip thing not liking it. I thought he'd look good with Steph.

Posted by Natalie at Wednesday, November 05 2008 08:34 AM

ummm... what?
    Thats not even interesting..

Posted by achap22 at Wednesday, November 05 2008 09:08 AM

BORING!!!

Posted by Tesstellthetruthalready at Wednesday, November 05 2008 10:16 AM

All I can say is that I hope that Chrissi is drinking a ton of coffee while writing these updates...the previews put me to sleep!

Posted by firebird85 at Thursday, November 06 2008 05:45 PM

The promo looks exciting especially with Rafe & Sami.

Posted by Dakota 4762 at Friday, November 07 2008 06:53 AM

I watched this twice and I say that the writers are trying to pair all different couples to see how the chemistry is. Dena Higley's blog says that she is trying to please all the different fan groups. I guess she is afraid that she could end up on the unemployment line in a bad economy.