Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days of our Lives Nabs Soap Vet Sandra Robinson!

Sunday, November 02 2008

Sandra Robinson (photo by Lesley Bohm)
    Days of Our Lives is getting another familiar face! Soap vet Sandra Robinson (formerly Sandra Ferguson), will come to Salem as Dr. Charlotte Taylor on December 1.

While Robinson is perhaps best known to soap viewers as Amanda Fowler from “Another World,” the actress also appeared as Jade Sheridan on “Sunset Beach” from 1997 – 1998, filled in as Brooke Logan on The Bold and the Beautiful for one episode in 1997 and took over the role of Felicia Jones on General Hospital for a couple of episodes in 2005.

Aside from soaps, Sandra has a string of credits including guest starring roles on “Diagnosis Murder,” “Baywatch Nights,” “CSI: Miami,” “Criminal Minds,” “Zoey 101” and “Two and a Half Men.” Sandra also starred in several episodes of the Lorenzo Lamas (ex-Hector, B&B) series, “Renegade” in the mid-90’s.

Not much is known about Dr. Taylor as of yet, but since John Callahan is joining the cast as another doctor at the end of November, Soaps.com wonders if there will be a connection between the characters. What do you think? Share your thoughts below!

Posted by LUMIFOREVERANDEVER at Monday, November 03 2008 12:11 PM

I don't want anyone new coming to Salem. We don't get to see enough of the vets we have, so bringing in more characters will give our vets even less screen time. I just don't think it is necessary.

Posted by NC Lady at Thursday, November 06 2008 11:57 AM

Loved Her as Amanda on Another World. I am Happy to have her added to the cast of DOOL. Hope she will be around for a while.

Posted by Savy at Sunday, November 09 2008 05:02 PM

I think its wonderful that Sandra is coming to Salem as Dr Charlotte Taylor, although I never seen her on AW, but I do however, remember her as Felicia on GH. I'm sure she'll do a fine job as this new doctor. I wonder what character(s) she'll have connections too? not to mention her connections to everyone else!

Posted by bghwme at Monday, November 10 2008 02:04 AM

She's pretty! Hope she plays a good person and not an evil vixen. She can be a friend and colleague to Marlena and she can help a few people around Salem get their heads on straight.

Posted by EllenTN at Thursday, November 13 2008 01:23 PM

I feel the same way. Too many characters on Days now that need more airtime. Why are they bringing on more new characters?

Posted by SuzieMMB at Thursday, November 20 2008 06:35 PM

I am so excited that Sandra Robinson is coming to Days. I missed seeing her after my favorite soap -- Another World -- ended. She was wonderful and she's such a beautiful person. Yeaaaa!

Posted by cydt at Sunday, November 23 2008 02:56 PM

I am not big on change myself...but I am really sick of the inbreeding on Days....isn't everyone related now? So bring in some new blood, but don't ignore the talent that's already on the show....

Posted by csaw at Friday, November 28 2008 10:10 AM

We want the untold story of John done and done right. Okay so you bring in some new people. Show them the door as well, keep John and Marlena.... let cranky Victor go on another extended business trip.... weed out the fresh faces that aren't truly pertinent to the big picture... did I say Keep JOhn and Marelena enough times?? Can Dena go away if she can't write right? Hogan was so much better.... Can the exec's or powers that be ALSO TAKE SOME SERIOUS PAY CUTS AND SHOW THEIR DEVOTION TO THE VETS AND THE FANS? Business w/out heart..... is no business. Weed out from the top down..... We want the vets, they built this wonderful show and w/out them it will sink.....

Posted by ssmithgermantown at Saturday, November 29 2008 12:16 AM

NEW BLOOD! Finally, I love to see new people in the show. I like the mix up. I love the chaos! I wonder if this is another woman for Dr. Jonas to stick to like glue?

Posted by Lynne Ann at Thursday, December 04 2008 09:31 AM

Days needs new faces, but keep Marlena and John, please... For the writer, you need to end story lines, they're lasting too long... Tune into other day time soaps and they do not drag things on forever and ever and ever...