Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives October 6 Promo Video Clip!

Monday, October 06 2008

The triangle gets more messy by the week, as you can see, when you view this video clip from NBC, with previews of the week to come! As we know, Sami's not quite ready to tell EJ that he's becoming a dad again, and Nicole finally gets the courage up to come clean with her own pregnancy, by EJ, just as Sami thinks it's high time EJ knew that she was pregnant. Find out who tells him first in the video below!

So, what are your thoughts? Will EJ be happy? Are you an Ejami fan or an Ecole fan or neither? Leave us a comment below with your thoughts of the coming week!

Posted by LUMIFOREVERANDEVER at Monday, October 06 2008 08:32 AM

Great preview! Ej definately looked shocked that Nicole is pregnant, but if he knows her past, he is just surprised like all of us. I don't know if he will be happy or not, I mean he is just starting out with Nicole and now there is a baby. I am rooting for Ejole (Ecole). I think they could make a great couple. Nicole really loves Ej and it is nice to see a woman show him affection and it is nice to see how cute he is with Nicole. Ej and Sami have too much water under the bridge and besides, Sami belongs with Lucas

Posted by Brie81 at Monday, October 06 2008 11:00 AM

I would like to see EJami finally get together.
    This has been going on for way to long and I can still remember all the arguments we had over Lumi or EJami.
    Now im finally getting used to the idea of Sami being with EJ that I hate to see that come to an end.

SO GO EJAMI

Posted by Tammer at Monday, October 06 2008 12:22 PM

I love EJ & Nicole together, they sizzle...I think she deserves some happiness. It's good to see a woman actually say she loves him.

Posted by Tesstellthetruthalready at Monday, October 06 2008 01:05 PM

I wouldn't consider myself Ejami or Ejole...but if I had to choose, I would choose Ejole...I just don't like Sami these days! I hope that Ej is happy about Nicole!

Posted by dolfanforlife at Monday, October 06 2008 02:09 PM

I love ECOLE!! But today I was so happy to see Lucas tell Sami how beautiful she was. I thought it was so great to see them share a tender moment again after being at war with each other for so long.Is that a glimpse that Lumi isnt over by a long shot?

Posted by Monique C. at Monday, October 06 2008 06:55 PM

I think EJ will be shocked. I also hope that he tells Nicole that he can't be with her because he loves Sami

Posted by dezi_lime at Tuesday, October 07 2008 09:25 AM

OMG!!!! I hope this doesn't stop Sami from telling EJ her secret. Sami and EJ belong together. EJ is in shock for sure but it also looked like he wasn't all that happy about. I still say Nicole is wrong in saying that her baby is Ej's. I say it's Trent (I hope)

Posted by EJAMIFANinCA at Tuesday, October 07 2008 01:08 PM

I like EJ and Sami together! I think he really loves her and lately it seems like she has fallen for him.
    I hope Nicole loses her baby, maybe a nice fall down the stairs (a push from Stephano) will do the trick!
    She is newly pregnant so it's a possiblity for her to miscarry especially when she is not supose to be able to have children. Go Ej and Sami, you can work this out!

Posted by Ejicfan at Tuesday, October 07 2008 02:26 PM

I love EJ and Nicole. I can't get past the whole him raping Sami and EJ sleeping with Kate....although he LOVED Sami at the time. EEK. Nasty! I think Nicole and him have great chemistry and having Brady come back could be interesting......let's have Sami's baby be Lucas' - they did sleep together before he went to prison. It's a soap opera - anything is possible! I still want them to admit that Will shot EJ and Lucas is innocent. Could bring things around.

Posted by days fan since kid at Tuesday, October 07 2008 07:59 PM

I really like the pairing of EJ & Nicole and I think Lucas and Sami belong together. They have much more history and were at war for so long. They finally got together and she ruins it yet again! Besides, how can she be with a man that RAPED her!!! Nicole is finally turning her life around and it's good to this side of her. EJ makes her want to be a better person and I think they make a great couple!