Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Pregnancy Shocker Promo!

Monday, September 29 2008

As many have guessed, Nicole isn't the only one pregnant on Days of Our Lives with EJ's child! Guess who else is! Two women, two babies and just one father. One big happy family?

Yep, Sami is also pregnant with EJ's child, in a super twist to the storyline. Watch the clip and tell me how you feel about this, below!

Posted by LUMIFOREVERANDEVER at Monday, September 29 2008 08:55 AM

I don't think Sami needs to have another child. She has a full plate already. I wish the writers could be more creative when it comes to Sami's storylines. A lot could be done with her but instead they put her in an unbelievable triangle again and make her pregnant AGAIN...I think the writers need a shot of creativity.

Seeing Nicole pregnant is great. This is a storyline we have not seen yet with Nicole and I am very excited to watch how Ari acts this out.

Posted by Bwarner24 at Monday, September 29 2008 09:09 AM

I think this is great! I bet EJ won't know what hit him when he finds this out! Can you just see him in the middle of Sami and Nicole with all these hormones going on? He'll be ready to be committed by the time both of them deliver the babies!

Posted by Blue Angel at Monday, September 29 2008 09:38 AM

I know this is the writers way of accounting for Allison's real pregnancy. But, I don't think it is the way to go. Nicole and E.J. should be together. Please let Sami's diagnosis be a mistake. Philip and Chloe should be together. I think Trent was killed by Claude or one of his men.

Posted by Linyar at Monday, September 29 2008 09:42 AM

I know that Sami is pregnant in real life but I wish they had not made EJ the dad. I really am disappointed in the storyline for EJ, Sami, and Lucas. Lucas and Sami so deserve to be together already and I really am getting so tired of them splitting up. Please make them happy once and for all!!

Posted by Brodo at Monday, September 29 2008 09:42 AM

I find it completely amusing that EJ has sex with Sami once and she gets pregnant with Johnnie, he has sex once with Nicole and once more with Sami and now both are pregnant. He must have quite the abundance of children running around if he can impregnate a woman everytime he has sex. Steffie apparently needs to find another woman to give him an heir because Kate must not be able to have children anymore or she would already have given birth to EJ's child.....

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Monday, September 29 2008 10:20 AM

I'm not sure I like this storyline. Ugh.. I wanted the triangle to end, but I suppose it never will, now. I guess it could be fun. Let's hope it's interesting!

Posted by RknRbn at Monday, September 29 2008 10:57 AM

I am disappointed that Sami is pregnant again after a "one-night stand." During the last year her character has made so many strides and while I do understand that the actor is pregnant.

I do believe this will be an interesting storyline with Nicole; she never believed she "deserved" or wanted to be a mother. Now it is happening...how will she respond? Plus, Brady is coming back to Salem soon as well....

Posted by Tishbear at Monday, September 29 2008 11:11 AM

Yeah, they wrote Sami's pregnancy into the show. I enjoy a controversy like Nicole and Sami being pregnant at the same time with the same father. Now it will be interesting, does EJ choose the mother of two of his children and the one he profounded his love to or does he take a chance with new love and a new beginning with Nicole? I'm not sure who he will choose, but it will definetly be interesting.

Posted by Tammer at Monday, September 29 2008 11:23 AM

I don't like this s/l at all. I think it is ridiculous that Sami & EJ had sex in May and she didn't even suspect that she was pregnant! To silly for me.
    Regardless of which couple you like, you have to know this is not a good idea. If they were to put EJAMI together, I would rather have had them have Sami jealous that Nicole was pregnant..and have her admit to EJ that she loves him (even though I don't think she does).
    At least that way EJ could make a choice, and he would not be the one constantly begging for her affections.

Posted by firebird85 at Monday, September 29 2008 12:57 PM

Sami & Nicole both preggers - Whoever thought this up must be flying in the clouds.

Nicole being pregnant would have added to the EJ & Sami triangle. Sami getting pregnant is just ridiculous.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 4 » »| page: