Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Video Clip: Nick Gets a Backbone!

Saturday, September 27 2008

First I need to apologize on behalf of NBC, who for some odd reason, don't allow this clip to be shown to Canadians! I hope everyone else is able to view Nick Fallon getting a backbone, on Days of Our Lives! To set it up, Chelsea spies Nick holding Melanie. She needs a friend to listen to her relationship issues with Daniel, and Nick's up for it. But, he gives her good advice. Will she take it or is this the end of "Dansea"? We'll find out in a few weeks.

What did you think? Was he right to tell her off, or does she deserve a little sympathy?

Posted by bghwme at Saturday, September 27 2008 04:34 AM

He was right. She needs to get over it, and move on.

Posted by Brendatgoodgal at Saturday, September 27 2008 08:05 AM

Why hasn't Max's contacted his older Lawyer brother yet to let him know of his news of finding a long lost sister,they knew nothing about?
    Day's has been on so long that I can remember my mom would send us out to play at 11:00 am so she could watch it. I grew up as if Day's was an extended family. I knew everyone.
    Please don't take if off the air.
    Brenda

Posted by daysfan2582 at Saturday, September 27 2008 10:36 AM

Although I have never been a fan of Nick, he did give her good advice from one friend to another. I do hope that the show will allow Chelsea to work toward forgiving Daniel and even possibly Kate. I do agree with Nick when he said "I screwed up, you forgave me, daniel screwed and kate screwed up and you can't forgive them, maybe that wound cut a little deeper" I truly do believe this wound cut a little deeper because the feelings Chelsea has for Daniel are deeper than what she had with Nick which is why I want Daniel and Chelsea back together. Chelsea and Nick dated, he screwed up and she forgave him but I truly feel from watching Nick and Chelsea while they were dating, they are better off paired as friends.....will they ever have a close friendship.....I don't think they will but they are better off as friends. Chelsea's feelings for Daniel are deeper and Daniel's feelings are deep for her too he admitted that he hasn't felt this way about a woman since his late wife. I want to see Chelsea work toward forgiving and I want Chelsea and Daniel back together!!!!

Posted by kvgamble at Saturday, September 27 2008 10:42 AM

Nick told Chelsea exactly what needed to be said. This did hurt her worse because she is in love with Danie, and she did not have these feelings for Nick. Chelsea and Daniel are really a great couple, there story really needs to be told. Chelsea and Daniel deserve the happiness they had together, so I hope they make their way into eachothers arms.

Posted by kameron at Saturday, September 27 2008 10:56 AM

I Agree With Nick. But I Never To Be Nick Fans. So I Preper Daniel And Chelsea To Be Together Soon. I'm No Giving Up Until They Will Blast Good NEWS. I Will Jump. This Period.

Posted by HorseAngels at Saturday, September 27 2008 11:04 AM

I think Nick was right that this hurt worse because Chelsea loves Daniel - truly loves him. I actually thinks Chelsea agrees wtih him but, because Daniel means so much more, the forgiving will be harder to do. I do think Cheslea will forgive him and I see many happy years ahead for Daniel and Chelsea.

Posted by HorseAngels at Saturday, September 27 2008 11:07 AM

I commented on this video already but I wanted to add something. These things needed to be said but I think Nick was harsher than he needed to be. The comment about people dating chesting doctors shouldn't throw stones was was way out of line. I don't think Nick needed to be cruel to be firm and honest.

Posted by Cissy01 at Saturday, September 27 2008 11:07 AM

I am proud of Nick giving Chelsea great advise! Chelsea needs to forgive Daniel, and they need to get back together. Please, DOOL, put this amazing couple back together,,Daniel and Chelsea are the best! They are the only reason I watch DOOL.

Posted by ziona at Saturday, September 27 2008 11:24 AM

I agree with Nick when he said she need to learn how to forgive, and I think it was a great advice. The part where he said cheating doctors shouldn't throw stones was not necessary, because he did it too with her mom. Aside from that I think he was great.

Posted by angelatil at Saturday, September 27 2008 11:27 AM

I think what Nick said was right. This did cut deeper for Chelsea because she is in love with Daniel. I really hope she does forgive Daniel as he is the one she is meant to be with and she is the one he is meant to be with. I am glad Nick told her she should forgive Daniel and Kate. I love Daniel and Chelsea and the are the only reason why I watch Days anymore. I have loved this couple from the very first day on the park bench and they have touched my life in so many ways. It is so nice to see a fresh, real, true love story. Rachel Melvin and Shawn Christian are awesome, fantastic, amazing together and I hope that Days will bring them back together as Daniel and Chelsea. I love this couple!!

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: