Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Dress like a Days Of Our Lives soap star!

Thursday, February 07 2008

Sami's (Ali Sweeney) shirt from "LUCKY" (Photo Soaps.com)
    Soaps.com visitors have had a few questions for me concerning the wardrobe of Days of Our Lives characters, and it's no wonder. The wardrobe department does such an incredible job at selecting the most stylish attire, that the viewers at home just have to have what the characters on their fave soaps are wearing.

Shannon A asks, Hi could you tell me where the sweater or shirt that Sami was wearing when she was taken to the safe house with EJ? It was black with a floral print on the shoulder and backside. Thank you.

Hi Shannon, cool shirt, hmm? The floral patterned shirt is from LUCKY.

Chelsea B asks, I was wondering if you know where Belle's dress is from that she wore on 12/24/2007 at Chez Rouge. It was a strapless black and white print...I'd love to own it!

Yes, I do and I remember it well. Belle had the run in with Chloe that night in the ladie's room! The dress is gorgeous. It's from my fave storeā€¦ BCBG.

Daniela W asks, I'm pretty new to the message boards and I was wondering if you could find out for me where I can find the Royal Blue Coat Chelsea was wearing on a recent episode, I believe it was last week when she was outside of the pub talking to Nick? Can you help me; I would really love to purchase it.

Welcome! Yes, you mean the one where she's spying on Crawford, Steph, Kayla and Steve? It's from
    JUICY COUTURE, and you can find it at various department stores. Good luck in finding it! Just Google to find locations where you can purchase in your area!

If you've any wardrobe questions, please use the contact link to send me a note. You'll be dressing like a soap star in no time!

Christine Fix
    Editor-in-Chief
    Writer/Reporter
    Soaps.com

Sassy dress Belle (Martha Madison) wore BCBG

Posted by owiseone at Thursday, February 07 2008 04:12 AM

I was just reading on another soap website that Hogan Sheffer and the writing team were all fired on February 1st. Can you verify this? What will happen now? Just when the show is getting great! Will this bring back Shawn and Belle? I hope so. They are the future super couple of DAYS. I certainly DID NOT agree with them being let go!

Posted by dedee at Friday, February 08 2008 02:37 PM

What is up? just when the show is getting good, the writing team gets canned, I hope the excitement of the show don't go for a flop, I am glad Belle and Shawn are leaving, I miss the old Belle and Shawn. these two new do's are boring, why isn't Bonnie Lockheart back on the show, she was paying a price for MiMi's baby, I would rather see Mimi and Philip together rather than Cloe & Philip, and Mimi & Philip get their baby back. I think they would have made a great family, I also think that Sammy and Ej should stay together, they make a great couple, at least Ej stands by Sammy's side, all Lucas did was blame her for everything. When is John going to get back to being the loving husband and father to Marlena and their family? hasn't Marlena suffered enough? show us our hero! Where is Micky and Maggie? we never see much of them anymore. to many new faces to the show, it is starting to become unfarmiliar to us. Stop changing the Charactors.

Posted by heidip at Monday, February 11 2008 03:03 PM

Can anyone tell me where Sami got her wedding dress for the green wedding that her and Lucas had.

Posted by Elle1 at Wednesday, February 13 2008 08:09 PM

Posted by Elle1 at Tuesday, February 05 2008 09:22 PM

Not long ago Stephanie was wearing a blue jacket with a colorful striped scarf...the blue jacket matched the blue in the scarf. I have to get it. Where can I buy it before winter is over!!! Thanks!

Posted by Elle1 at Tuesday, February 05 2008 09:38 PM

I looked at the pictures...I think Stephanie wore the scarf and jacket on 2008/01/23. Thank you sooo much.

Posted by Benzel at Thursday, February 14 2008 01:14 PM

Can anyone tell me where Sami got the black jacket she was wearing with the symbol on the back of it. It was on 2-12-08 and 2-13-08. I really like it and would like to get one.

Posted by Jrzygirl at Friday, February 22 2008 07:42 AM

I was hoping to find out where I could find Sami's winter coat? The long dark one with the embroidered flowers and the white shearling liner? It is so beautiful and I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the internet. I know she wore it in the Thursday, Feb. 21 episode while waiting in the hospital for everyone to return from Greenland. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by aluvsr at Friday, February 22 2008 08:56 AM

Did anyone find out where the black jacket Sami's was wearing on 2/12-13 came from? It looks like it could be Kristian Alphonso's line??????????

Posted by albowen at Tuesday, March 04 2008 06:34 PM

I loved the "57" shirt that Sami wore on March 4, 2008. Where can I find that shirt! It is so cute! Thank you!