Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

A Frenzy of Days Of Our Lives Wardrobe Questions!

Monday, December 10 2007

Sami wore a sweater from Anthropologie (Courtesy Soaps.com)
    I get excited when I see those wardrobe questions in my inbox and even more so when my pal over at Days is able to give us answers to those pressing questions, so keep those wardrobe questions coming! Are you ready to go shopping?!

Susan W asked, "Friday, October 5 is the day Kayla Brady had on a brown embroidered, long sleeved sweater that I would LOVE to have. Can you tell me where it came from or the brand? Thank you!"

I waited a while on this one and unfortunately, love, they've no idea where it comes from. I'm wondering if it's her own and possibly that's why they're so unsure? Not sure. Sorry about that.

Helen S writes, "I need information regarding Belle's wedding gown. I am getting remarried and her "gown" just might work for me. I'm sure lots of people will be inquiring."

I knew this gown would be a hit! It was lovely and I'm happy to have been able to get this information to you for your special day! Congrats!! It's by Marchesca and you can find it at Neiman Marcus! Much success to you and your future!

Shannon A wonders, "I was hoping you could tell me who makes the black dress Belle wore when she and Shawn announced they were getting married on Thanksgiving.

by Marchesca at Neiman Marcus (Courtesy Soaps.com)
    The black engagement dress was from …. Guess. No, really, guess? Okay.. It's from "Guess"! Heh my idea of a bad joke!

Brenda B says, "I love the frilly jackets worn by Lauren Koslow (Kate). I've searched all the major retailers and cannot find them. Can you identify the designer and where they can be purchased?
    Thanks!"

Yep. They're from Neiman Marcus but no designer name, I'm afraid.

Christine L says, "I was wondering if you could tell me where I could buy that blue sweater Sami has been wearing for the last few days on Days of Our Lives. I've fallen in love with it and I want one!! Just looks sooo comfy and warm!! Thanks!"

This one took me a while as well and I had thought I'd answered this one a few columns back. It's actually by Charlotte and is from J. Serrino.

Tina R asks, "I am wondering if you can tell me where the black sweater and tank set Sami wore on the 11/26 episode came from? Thanks.."

No. I refuse! Just messing with ya, Tina. That’s by Free People and can be found at Anthropologie. Such a cute sweater. Let me know if you get it!

Cheers!

Posted by moma at Monday, December 10 2007 10:43 AM

Chrissie you are soooooooooooooo sweet to help us out with all this. Sometimes it's hard to imagine that we can wear what they wear... cause we'd never find it. Yuor info is just so helpful and fun to read too!!!!!

Posted by ijessica at Monday, December 10 2007 12:15 PM

I was just wondering where I can ask questions about things like this? Do I leave comments or send in emails? Please help. Also, it isn't a wardrobe question I have but it does have something to do with two items shown on days.

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Monday, December 10 2007 01:32 PM

It's a lot of fun for me, Moma!! Honestly, I love getting the goods for you guys.:)

So true - you can't find this info anywhere and my contact is just a great gal who loves her work and is sweet enough to give me the scoop for you.

ijessica, send me an email through Days about your question and I'll try to find out the answer. I usually wait a bit to get a few together. Sometimes it takes a while but we email everyone who asks.

If it's not a wardrobe question, it may be more difficult to get the answer.

xo Chrissi

Posted by shel6 at Monday, December 10 2007 07:39 PM

I am looking for a pajama set for my daughter for xmas and notice the gray with white trim knee length nightgown and robe that one of the Theta girls wore on the December 6th episode, the night they were all trying to decide what to do with Ford's body. I can not remember the name of the co-ed, but I can say that it was not Chelsea, Stephanie, Cordy, Sloan or Morgan. The only one that name escapes me. I have looked online everywhere and cant find anything close so far. Please let me know if you could find any information on where I might be able to find this? Thanks.

Posted by ijessica at Monday, December 10 2007 08:25 PM

shel6: I'm pretty sure her name was Carmen. I may be wrong but I think she is the only one you are leaving out.

Posted by blondy1978 at Wednesday, December 12 2007 07:26 PM

Hi I was wondering if you might know where I could get the sweater that Hope has been wearing for the past two days (Dec 11 & 12). It's gray with orange around the neck. Thanks for your help!

Posted by Nikus98 at Thursday, December 13 2007 03:30 PM

Chrissi, can you tell me where the dress came from that Chloe was wearing at the reunion. It was purple and so gorgeous! Thanks much!

Posted by SusanE at Tuesday, December 18 2007 07:24 AM

Pleasssssssseeeee tell me where I can get the gray sweater with the Alpine trim that Hope wore on the 13,14, and 17th of December.......I absolutely loved it and would like to make it a Christmas present! Thanks!

Posted by SusanE at Tuesday, December 18 2007 07:28 AM

I want that info too.............its so cute

Posted by kristiib at Thursday, January 03 2008 06:30 PM

can you tell me where I can get the necklace that sami wore today, jan. 3 - it looks like it may have crytals and be several strands....it is so great, thanks,,,,,kristi