Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Nu-Gabi: Ex-OLTL's Camila Banus.

Friday, July 30 2010

Dream Talent Management
    Older face, same character.

Lindsay Hartley's not the only one to get fired. Gabriella Rodriguez, as Soaps.com reported earlier in our comings and goings has also been let go from DOOL. Soap Opera Digest has reported the recast will age the character of Gabriella Hernandez and One Life to Live's ex-Camila Banus will replace Gabriella.

Soaps.com is curious about what your thoughts are on the SORAS'd recast. Please feel free to leave a message.

Posted by lisamarie2010 at Friday, July 30 2010 10:14 AM

Awwe come on!! Passions is a lot worse coz lots of temps..recasters..Dena should be out..I will miss Gabi! Grrrr....

Posted by mrs_j at Friday, July 30 2010 10:19 AM

Lindsay is a great actress...I think the writing of her character to be so involved with Brady (ex-Ethan) made viewers a little wary. The writers should have had her character interact with other characters instead of sticking her with Brady so much. Will miss ya Lindz!!

Posted by mrs_j at Friday, July 30 2010 10:20 AM

Oh by the way, I was REALLY looking forward to her being involved with EJ.

Posted by blonde1 at Friday, July 30 2010 07:22 PM

I was liking Lindsay Harley alot better when she was in Scenes with EJ. She shouldn`t be fired. Gabi shouldn`t be fired Etiher.

Posted by taylorswift112 at Sunday, August 01 2010 09:57 AM

She's not as pretty as Gabriella Rodriguez. I remember Gabriella from Disney and she wasn't very good, and I don't really care about the recast.

Posted by monson2002 at Sunday, August 01 2010 02:45 PM

EXACTALLY Mrs.J at friday , I think they put Brady and Ari
    together because they were a couple on Passons potraying
    Ethan and Theresa and they thought " oh well seeing we
    want these people to potray characters on the show why don't we put them together so Passions fans would watch "
    I wouldn't mind seeing Ari with Rafe { make them not related } or Ej whch would've made a Rafe-Sami / Ej-Arianna
    S/L like have Nicole do the baby switch and Ej starts to
    fall for Arianna and then it starts out being a Ej-Nicole
    and Arianna S/L bt when SAFE finds out then have the 5angle
    Rafe-Sami-Ej-Nicole and Arianna . I think that would've
    been better than seeing what was already done , AGAIN this
    is copying and pastig DOOL
    Eric & Lindsay
    Ethan & Theresa on Passions
    and
    Brady & Arianna on DOOL
    AND P.S. I think a 12angle wouldn't of been bad either if
    Chloe didn't go with Daniel like a
    Rafe-Sami-Ej-Nicole-Arianna-Chloe-Lucas-Brady-Philip-Stephanie-Melanie & Nathan
    10th have PHLOE a couple
    and 11th Chloe remembers and leaves with Philip } so if
    this was done in 2009 then we wouldn't still be seeing
    these people today except for Brady , SAFE , Ej , Nicole ,
    Melanie and Nathan .

Posted by Austin_Lover at Saturday, September 18 2010 09:25 AM

I remember her on OLTL, I have never seen DOOL but I hear its really good. Camila is a great actress!

Posted by hot temper at Saturday, September 18 2010 11:19 PM

Gabrillea was finally heading toward a good role with the part of her caring for EJ. I think if given the chance she would have done good acting this role and for us to see it played out. I was hoping she and Ej would get together. Hate to hear of her release.