Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Lindsay Hartley Let Go.

Friday, August 27 2010

NBC
    Fired?

Update August 27:

Arianna will be killed in an automobile accident on the show whilst on her way to tell everyone that Sami was the one who shot EJ. More spoilers in the DOOL spoiler page.

Original post July 21:

Soap Opera Digest has reported that Lindsay Hartley (Arianna Hernandez) has been let go from
    Days of Our Lives. The actress has already taped many scenes long into the fall, so fans will continue to see her on canvas for a few more months.

When Soaps.com contacted the studio rep for a comment, they told us, "I apologize but we cannot comment at this time..."

Soaps.com will update readers with news once it becomes available from the studio. If you'd like to read our past interview from when the actress previously left her other NBC role visit Lindsay Hartley Exit Interview with Soaps.com.

Update July 26:

Shannon Burrell interviewed some of the cast of Days Of Our Lives about Lindsay being let go. Learn what the Days Of Our Lives stars had to say about Lindsay Hartley being let go.

Posted by firebird85 at Wednesday, July 21 2010 12:18 PM

I am sorry that anyone has to lose their job but that's show business.

I was finding the Ari character becoming too abrasive and one dimensional.

Posted by watchingdays at Wednesday, July 21 2010 03:30 PM

If this is what it takes to bring characters like KAYLA back then so be it !

Posted by lisamarie2010 at Wednesday, July 21 2010 04:44 PM

I am beyond pissed that if the rumors ARE true that she is fired she is amazing actress...I been watching her on Passions on July 5, 1999!!

Btw--to WatchingDays--Mary Beth Evans will be on Days in September....!

Posted by chel at Thursday, July 22 2010 03:55 PM

I like this Ari a lot better than the first one. I don't know why they keep letting good characters go. Get rid of that lidsney girl, can't stand her. I hope they at least recast her and not let Nicole win.

Posted by ladyblack at Thursday, July 22 2010 06:25 PM

fist of all ari makes the show the history that brady and her share which goes back to passion when she was theresa and eithanr love rafe and ari as sister on days cause that what they were on passion and guess why you like ari on the show she actual would have been a good match for ej to make her brother rafe and brady mad but she can play any role and that what makes you keep coming back for more and we don't nicole to have brady she does not love him she just want you out the picture i think days is going to regret letting you go

Posted by ladyblack at Thursday, July 22 2010 06:26 PM

wish you the best in career

Posted by jjblossom1215 at Friday, July 23 2010 09:35 AM

If you want to talk about characters that need to go. Stephanie should back up and say bye bye to Salem...I hate the character and the story line for her. One minute she is Ms Idependent racecar driver with no fears and next she is little Miss no self esteem lets fake a pregnancy to keep Nathan.

Posted by daysOLTLfans at Friday, July 23 2010 03:11 PM

I don't know why they have to let go of such an amazing actress! Why not get rid of Kinsey instead...She doesn't do much in days anyways.

Posted by WendyS7 at Saturday, July 24 2010 03:55 AM

I have watched Days since 1968 people....I just don't get it. Just about the time I get interested in a character and get a little excited...they fire them. I was so hoping for a EJ/Arianna love story. Sami needs a lesson. Then they drag other crap on foreeeevvveeerrr!! How stupid do they think we are?? It's getting hard to watch. I record it ahead so I can fast forward the Stephanie/Nathan crap...the Chloe/Daniel/Carly crap, the Rafe seeker of justice crap....I mean shewww..Days is "my time" of the day to drink coffee and relax while the kids are napping. Ya'll are totally agravating the hell right out of me. Come on writers...WRITE!!!

Posted by judy61 at Saturday, July 24 2010 02:28 PM

I am shocked beyond belief!!!..Lindsay Hartley was let go on Days of our lives??...this can't be true!!!!!..she is the one I love, love,love.....lindsay and eric and galling saved this show from being canciled!!..and I can't find anything about it....I want to know what happened!...I was sooooo happy with Days, and loved the storyline between arianna, brady, and nicole...and I couldn't wait for brady to learn the truth about nicole, and be reunited with arianna!!....if anyone knows anything, please post and let me knpw!!...I won't be watching Days anymore, after Lindsay leaves...my heart is breaking!!!!

I wish there was a way to tell Lindsay that we love her, and when she leaves, we leave with her......
    judy