Days of Our Lives - NEWS ROOM

Days Of Our Lives Time Slot Changes

Thursday, September 13 2007

Some fans will be watching Days at 2:00 PM (NBC)
    Change is not always easy to take. For some fans - not all, Days of Our Lives will not be seen at its regular time of 1:00 PM. When I spoke with one of my pals at Days of Our Lives about this, they suggested fans check their local listings to find out if the show is airing in their area at 12 noon, or at 2:00 PM on NBC. What happened to your 1:00 PM time slot? In place of Days of Our Lives, you can expect to see "Martha Stewart Live". A number of fans should notice the change this week.

Hang in there. Things could always be worse. We've still got our show and our recaps if you miss out!

Posted by i love soaps at Friday, September 14 2007 04:12 PM

I'm mad as heck, Days was on from 1:00pm
    Till 2:00pm on NBC. Then at 2:00pm I'd change over to
    ABC for One Live to Live. Thanks goodness for the recaps.

Posted by Deb.R at Sunday, September 16 2007 10:29 PM

is this happening in canada too? I am in the states right now. visiting. at home days was at 1pm hope it does not change to 2pm because thats when I watch ATWT. Guess I will find out next week .

Posted by passionsfan01 at Monday, September 17 2007 06:47 AM

I checked my DTV listing and it is still on at 1:00 for me. I am glad because I can't record Passions and Days at the same time.

Posted by ohplease at Monday, September 17 2007 12:53 PM

I'd like to know what type of insurance the soap people have. They can lay up in the hospital for months, not work and still eat at the finest restaurants in town! Please give me the name of their HMO so I can sign up! My policy would have cancelled me long ago!

Posted by Chrissi_Soaps.com at Wednesday, September 19 2007 06:15 AM

Sorry you're going to miss Days, ilovesoaps. I know it's hard on several fans. I'm happy you're able to read my recaps and see the photos.

I haven't seen it happen in my area in Canada. Let us know if you're able to watch at 1pm, Deb R.

"Oh please" that made me laugh!! Maybe they've got Canadian insurance. I can stay in the hospital and am covered, no problem. Hehe.

Posted by caisme62 at Thursday, September 27 2007 06:32 AM

Days is still on at 1:00 pm here on the west coast.... Goodness I plan my day around Days.