Comings & Goings
Days Of Our Lives Comings And Goings.
Thursday, November 20 2014
Wilson to Days (MarieWilson.com)
**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**
Catch up on Dallas spoilers
, Grey's Anatomy spoilers
, Pretty Little Liars spoilers
, Revenge Spoilers
, Vampire Diaries spoilers
, and Venice The Series recaps
Check daily for updated, late-breaking Days of our Lives news, video promos, and interviews.
* Eileen Davidson (Kristen) returns to DOOL
February 2015. More details within.
* Michael Sun Lee
will play Satoru, Paul's agent November 14.
* Sal Landi
is seen as Dr. Mandrake, Kristen's doctor, November 13.
* Eileen Davidson exits Days of our Lives for Young and the Restless
where she now has a contractual role. Davidson's last day on "Days" is November 6.
* Drake Hogestyn
exits Salem for a short period of time as his character John heads overseas on business. He will return soon.
* Guy Wilson
exits his role as Will Horton October 30 for a short time but he will return within a few weeks as per the actor.
* Tom Choi
will be portraying Eve's doctor, Dr. Chung.
* Chrishell Stause (Jordan Ridgeway) exits Days of our Lives
in March 2015 according to the actress' Twitter. More within the link.
* "As The World Turns" alum Marie Wilson (ex-Meg Snyder) guest stars on Days of our Lives
kicking off her scenes starting on October 31 Halloween as Bree Tjaden, an old acquaintance of Hope's who turns out to be someone from Aiden's dark past.
* Alison Sweeney is leaving Days of our Lives
. Her last tape date was May 23 and Alison Sweeney's last airdate is Thursday October 30.
Archer (Nikki Nelson / WENN.com)
* Soaps.com can confirm that Molly Burnett
is returning to "DOOL" as Melanie Jonas November 21.
* "One Life to Live" alum Melissa Archer is joining Days of our Lives
as Serena, a woman with ties to Salem. This, confirmed by a rep from "Days," the actress will be revealed Friday December 5.
* Wally Kurth
returns as Justin. Read his tweet below:
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter
, and Soaps.com on Facebook
- Christine Fix