List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Good job Chelsea!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good job Chelsea!!!!!

Started by starbright at 2007/01/30 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 03:17AM, Views: 359, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/30 10:16AM
    Good job Chelsea!!!!!
    starbright

Chelsea is doing the right thing buy trying to do the right thing I am so happy for her!

I really have faith in her this time, I hope she is really doing this to turn her life around

#2   2007/01/30 10:32AM
    Re: Good job Chelsea!!!!!
    Mair

:) I am so happy and I like this side of chelsea. I am so hoping that she continues this wanting to be on the nice side. I have to admit that she is good at being evil but for her to use only when it is necessary. I.E like we saw with sammi while she was growing up.

#3   2007/01/30 10:41AM
    Natalie

Yeah but Willow gets in the way as usual.... Telling where there headed too.... There is going to be trouble.. I hope Belle, Shawn and Claire get away..

#4   2007/01/30 11:04AM
    starbright

I really was suprised when Chelsea offered to do her act of kindness, and I was really impressed, I really hope that she stays this way, she is so cute when she is nice!

not so cute when she is bad I think Nick really changes Chelsea around! He is so good for her!

#5   2007/01/30 11:06AM
    starbright

I was just thinking, what if Phillip and Willow get together and look for Belle, Claire and Shawn in Toronto? Now Willow and Phillip would make for one wicked team!

Max really told off Phillip today, I was so proud of Max to not let phillip walk all over him!

Good job Max

#6   2007/01/30 11:45AM
    JOHNNYDUDE

Hey Waddup Folks this is Johnnydude Happy Greetings From Toronto,Canada now maybe Phillip & Willow have become one good wicked team but I think Kate & E.J. Wells & the rest of the DiMera's are a far more worse wicked team and now that Lucas has started to work for E.J. and E.J.'s plan to get closer to Sami seems to start off good then E.J. seems to cause more problems and wreck havoc possibly way way more than Phillip and Willow & Victor might do so but you know what we'll see what happens within time but I think more that E.J. & Kate & the DiMera's can be a real pain in the butt and the rest of Salem!!!!!!.

#7   2007/01/30 03:43PM
    Audd

Quote starbright: I was just thinking, what if Phillip and Willow get together and look for Belle, Claire and Shawn in Toronto? Now Willow and Phillip would make for one wicked team!

Max really told off Phillip today, I was so proud of Max to not let phillip walk all over him!

Good job Max

I was thinking the same thing, but I was even going a step further and thinking what if they "hook up"! Willow is rotten to the core, but they would make a wicked team.

I loved the scene with Max and Philip, Max put him in his place and I love it! Good job Max!

#8   2007/01/31 03:17AM
    starbright

OMG, I totally loved the scene! It was awesome! When Max was just telling Phillip off, that was the best, he did such a wonderful job, and if I could have the script that Max had to tell Phillip off, I would frame it!!!

These actors are the best! I do not know how they do it, how they can get so mad and just go into this "zone" without a "flaw" and just totally get into this character!!

They both did such a wonderful job!!!!! I will never forget that scene! Kudos to Max, and kudos to Phillip ! That was one wonderful scene

After watching that scene, I just fell in love with them both

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list