List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!

Started by starbright at 2007/01/30 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/31 03:05AM, Views: 303, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/30 10:12AM
    Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!
    starbright

Does anyone else think that Phillip has completely lost it, and just watching him act all crazy gives me the creeps!!

What made him change?

And Willow just told Hope that she is pregnant with Shawn's baby. Do you think that Willow is really pregnant

#2   2007/01/30 01:18PM
    Re: Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!
    Natalie

I don't think shes pregnant and if she is its not Shawns like she said... Maybe its Phillips or Victors!!!
    I hate the way this Phillip is... They shouldn't of made him evil.. We have enough with Vic and EJ..

#3   2007/01/30 04:42PM
    Blazen Jenny

The new evil Philip is actually bring something new to the show. Ya, it is a bit weird to watch him be crazy but it is way better then the sappy boy from before. I love the new philip.....and Jay Johnson (Philip is sooooo hot)!

#4   2007/01/31 03:00AM
    starbright

I agree, we do have enough to worry about with Victor, but watching him yesterday putting Max in a throat hold, was really scarey, he is really taking his new roll on with all the horns!!! He is doing a great job!!

He said when he came back, his new roll would be different, and I am thinking to myself, Yeh, it is different, scarey, but different!

Good job Jay Kenneth Johnson!!!!

#5   2007/01/31 03:05AM
    starbright

He is a cutie!!! And I am very proud of him on the way he came back and is really getting into this "evil Phillip" character, he is doing an excellent job and he is bringing a lot of excitement to the show! About time!

I really am glad he is back! And he is just doing a wonderful job, I look forward to seeing the show now, just to see the "new Phillip"!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list