List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2116358, Replies: 11855
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2009/05/06 11:11AM
    Re: The
    ladybamafan

I watch in the afternoons on DVR. I found myself FF through most of the show. I finally just stopped it. No Safe, No Fun!

#82   2009/05/06 01:36PM
    kings4

Quote Sonia Blade: YAY !! I love Rafe and Sami together. Finally someone that can take Sami on. Adorable couple !

#83   2009/05/06 01:46PM
    kings4

:) I really love Sami and Rafe together. It's great to see how well he gets along with all her children and they have good chemistry together. I really hope they decide to keep this couple together. I know the truth will eventually come out about Grace I only hope when it does finally come out this couple can be able to work things out and in the end still end up together.

#84   2009/05/06 08:13PM
    soapsurfer

I loved how cute Safe was today...that is until Nicole wandered over and started acting like a crazed Pit Bull. I was thinking to myself 'How long before she has the hots for Rafe?' We all know Nicole loves to go after Sami's fella's.

#85   2009/05/06 08:21PM
    Sunnydaz

I'm loving them together. When he asked her on a date and said some place romantic i got the giggles. I love romance and i really hope someone will finally do that for Sami. And the fact that the kids were there too when he asks just shows how sweet he is. Love that guy.

#86   2009/05/07 08:22AM
    Sunnydaz

I owe i owe so off to work i go. Thank gawd for the dvr......cant wait to see their "official" romantic date....with many more to come ......cya later SAFERS

#87   2009/05/07 12:02PM
    SafeSex

Quote Sunnydaz: I owe i owe so off to work i go. Thank gawd for the dvr......cant wait to see their "official" romantic date....with many more to come ......cya later SAFERS

TOTALLY TOTALLY lovin' SAFE...........MAN what a MAN........WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.......PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY REASON I WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE, THAT AND THE GLIMPSE OF BRADY HERE AND THERE....He has some POTENTIAL ALSO....EVERYONE ELSE needs to GO-ESP NICOLE and she can take a train full with her....LMAO.

#88   2009/05/07 12:30PM
    Luv4Rafe

I am so in love with Safe right now. they couldnt be more cute. he brings out sami's lovable side, the side of her i love. when i see in scenes with Ej i cringe. BORING!! This sweet, loving, playful Sami is awesome. cant say enough about rafe and his mannerisms and how he handles her. LOVE IT. oh, and has anyone else noticed how absolutely lucious his lips have been looking lately!!!! so yummy and kissable!

#89   2009/05/07 12:42PM
    bmcduff

Quote SafeSex:
    Quote Sunnydaz: I owe i owe so off to work i go. Thank gawd for the dvr......cant wait to see their "official" romantic date....with many more to come ......cya later SAFERS

TOTALLY TOTALLY lovin' SAFE...........MAN what a MAN........WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.......PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY REASON I WATCH THE SHOW ANYMORE, THAT AND THE GLIMPSE OF BRADY HERE AND THERE....He has some POTENTIAL ALSO....EVERYONE ELSE needs to GO-ESP NICOLE and she can take a train full with her....LMAO.

Half the fun of Safe is seeing Sami lose it. She's such an emotional roller coaster. One minute she's really in love with him, four minutes later she's freaking out at him. The two of them are like an old married couple. He lets her freak out on him with a smile and then she loses it because he doesn't stop him. It's just great. It's funny because I know someone like that.

#90   2009/05/07 03:58PM
    soapsurfer

I think Sami jumped into the river so that she could seduce Rafe! He is just so yummy.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list