List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2123071, Replies: 11855
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2009/04/29 05:45PM
    Re: The
    AlaNurse

I was drooling even at just the kissing today. EJ needs to get a life with his wife!!! Hey...that rhymed. Can hardly wait to see the NEXT time but I do want them to go slowly and it looks like they may.

#52   2009/04/29 06:39PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote AlaNurse: I was drooling even at just the kissing today. EJ needs to get a life with his wife!!! Hey...that rhymed. Can hardly wait to see the NEXT time but I do want them to go slowly and it looks like they may.

i just got home from a long day and todays days is sitting there waiting for me to watch (dvr) my husband is still up and hes in the middle of watching something stupid.....omg i'm ready to slip him a micky so i can watch safe...oh the horrah

#53   2009/04/30 04:32AM
    SafeSex

Quote AlaNurse: Now I know how ejami's fans felt when ejami made (mutual consented) passionate love.

I am became breathless just watching SAFE today! I WANT TO DO THAT TO HIM. WOW!! When the actual first love making episode is seen, I'll have to go to youtube and watch it, over and over.

This show was FANTASTIC, Sami and Rafe, HOT HOT HOT, he is SEXY , EJ breaking it up, NOT SO COOL....I was a TAD aggravated that SAMI didn't throw his POMPOUS ARROGANT BUM out in the street......NOW we have to start all over again, BUT I guess we knew this relationship was going to be like this , right? On another thread, someone said a spoiler stated, MAKE LOVE, MAY 19 ?

#54   2009/04/30 05:26AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote SafeSex:
    Quote AlaNurse: Now I know how ejami's fans felt when ejami made (mutual consented) passionate love.

I am became breathless just watching SAFE today! I WANT TO DO THAT TO HIM. WOW!! When the actual first love making episode is seen, I'll have to go to youtube and watch it, over and over.

This show was FANTASTIC, Sami and Rafe, HOT HOT HOT, he is SEXY , EJ breaking it up, NOT SO COOL....I was a TAD aggravated that SAMI didn't throw his POMPOUS ARROGANT BUM out in the street......NOW we have to start all over again, BUT I guess we knew this relationship was going to be like this , right? On another thread, someone said a spoiler stated, MAKE LOVE, MAY 19 ?

That was aggrevating that EJ interrupted but it did show what an arrogant pompous bum he is....so i think he embarrassed himself by forcing himself in the door. I'm thrilled that Rafe showed self control and didnt push him out....RAfe has more class then that and it was showed yesterday.....the fact that EJ asked him to be Nichole bodyguard was a joke. Oh yea right sure why not...duh!

#55   2009/04/30 06:19AM
    Greek Godess

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote SafeSex:

That was aggrevating that EJ interrupted but it did show what an arrogant pompous bum he is....so i think he embarrassed himself by forcing himself in the door. I'm thrilled that Rafe showed self control and didnt push him out....RAfe has more class then that and it was showed yesterday.....the fact that EJ asked him to be Nichole bodyguard was a joke. Oh yea right sure why not...duh!

Yeah that was pretty stupid, Ej barging in that way. Especially when it looked like he was going to leave. Ej asking Rafe to be Nicole's bodyguard was so dumb. I wonder if he is already bored of Nicole. Maybe he wants2 set her up with someone, so when he dumps her butt, she won't be alone. Rafe has to at times I think act like Ej. More sure of himself. He's always doubting Sami, which doesn't look that good. Even though Ej doesn't know what Sami's feelings are, he sure acts like it. Don't worry I heard all the Safe fans will get that moment that you're all dying4. The build up2 it has been good. Even I'm looking forward2 seeing that. Didn't Galen look great shirtless. Suunydaz, Galen is spanish, russian and of french decent. Wow sounds like a lethal combo. It is, it resulted in him. LOL.

#56   2009/04/30 08:05AM
    bmcduff

Quote SafeSex:

Obviously EJ is dying on the inside. Nicole is not like Sami in any shape or form and I think he knows that. I think he is still after her, or else he wouldn't just barge over there with some insane story about school papers. HOWEVER anyone that says there is no passion between Sami and Rafe has never seen them argue, fight or kiss. Wow. Either Allison is a good actress or she is really enjoying the scenes with RAFE....you decide I hate to wait...but I think we know what is going to happen in the end...you can only run from sexual tension for so long!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/30 08:06AM
    #57   2009/04/30 10:38AM
    soapsurfer

Someone posted earlier that Elvis embarassed himself when be barged in. I agree 100%. When I watched that scene I thought this guy is making himself look like a total *_ss. He kept saying he was going to leave and then he would sit back down on the desk and embarass himself some more. I LOVED when Sami told him "I don't know how many times I have to tell you this EJ. I don't love you." Her words were strong and you could tell by Elvis' face that he was stunned. His offering Rafe a job only made him look weak. Rafe had his arm around Sami and Sami just snuggled right into him. I loved that! Rafe doesn't even bother to engage with Elvis becaus he has zero respect for him as a man. On a side note...how cute was it that Sami stomped to the door with only one shoe on? I laughed so hard at that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/30 10:39AM
    #58   2009/04/30 06:25PM
    tiffany8053

I loved that scene too. When Rafe had his arm around Sami while Ej was talking. It was like Rafe, without words, was saying look I'm here to protect Sami and I'm with her not you. I can't wait until Rafe really rips into EJ and gets in his face and tells him where he can go.

#59   2009/05/01 08:40AM
    soapsurfer

happy friday safe fans!

#60   2009/05/02 10:38AM
    Sunnydaz

Did you see the look on Sami's face when she thought Rafe was talking to an ex-lover.....love seeing her jealous of anyone in his past.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list