List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2100616, Replies: 11855
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2009/04/27 02:46PM
    Re: The
    AlaNurse

Remember the spoiler about someone new makes love in May? (or something like that in MAY????

Well, May isn't here YET. Sami & Rafe may attempt to make love this week, before Friday, May 1st. Then actually get to make love after May 1st. Wouldn't that be great!!!!! I hope we do not get disappointed.

#42   2009/04/27 02:54PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote AlaNurse: Remember the spoiler about someone new makes love in May? (or something like that in MAY????

Well, May isn't here YET. Sami & Rafe may attempt to make love this week, before Friday, May 1st. Then actually get to make love after May 1st. Wouldn't that be great!!!!! I hope we do not get disappointed.

Hey Alanurse...how are you? Did you get my email?

As far as Safe making love....i'm ready for some hot scenes in the future....i know they get interrupted this week but that doesnt bother me....i want to see it take work for these two to become a couple....if it were too easy it wouldnt be as interesting....today was cute when Sami had that look on her face after telling Rafe she wanted him and cared about him.

#43   2009/04/28 08:53AM
    AlaNurse

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote AlaNurse: Remember the spoiler about someone new makes love in May? (or something like that in MAY????

As far as Safe making love....i'm ready for some hot scenes in the future....i know they get interrupted this week but that doesnt bother me....i want to see it take work for these two to become a couple....if it were too easy it wouldnt be as interesting....today was cute when Sami had that look on her face after telling Rafe she wanted him and cared about him.

go to OT thread. I didn't get your e-mail

#44   2009/04/28 09:53AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote AlaNurse:
    Quote Sunnydaz:

go to OT thread. I didn't get your e-mail

email me so i can email back lol....me thinks what i have isnt workin

im on the salons computer and anxious to get home to see safe today....kissy facin and all

#45   2009/04/28 10:57AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Victory for Safe fans today

I'm a die hard LUMI, however, I am so glad Sami is happy with a good guy.

#46   2009/04/28 11:00AM
    JTsahottie

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: Victory for Safe fans today

I'm a die hard LUMI, however, I am so glad Sami is happy with a good guy.

Sami does deserve a good guy and I'm glad she's not letting Rafe get away from her so easily. Now she just has to find a way to keep EJ away from her. You think she might be able to get a restraining order???

#47   2009/04/28 11:05AM
    luvinrafe

Good Lord!!Today's eppy was HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT! My tivo is being overworked today!!! Can't wait for tomorrow when EJ gets the "I DON'T love you"

#48   2009/04/28 11:34AM
    Finally....
    usakiwi

Finally a good pairing Sami! The two are a good match.

About time too!!!

#49   2009/04/28 12:39PM
    AlaNurse

Now I know how ejami's fans felt when ejami made (mutual consented) passionate love.

I am became breathless just watching SAFE today! I WANT TO DO THAT TO HIM. WOW!! When the actual first love making episode is seen, I'll have to go to youtube and watch it, over and over.

#50   2009/04/28 04:29PM
    cmihalko88

Okay...I don't usually post alot but I HAD to comment on today's episode. Can SAFE be any hotter???? Galen heats up my screen and Ali knows how to work it with anyone!

Can't wait for more to come...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list