List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2008485, Replies: 11855
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2009/04/18 03:00PM
    Re: The
    Rafe-Fan

Quote Luv4Rafe: I adore this new "couple". i have been watching days for 20+ years and i loved the vets and the old style classic love stories. i had somewhat quit watching "days" for a while because it all bored me. it frustrated me when they broke lucas and sami up...but this new pairing of rafe and sami.. is AMAZING. i read the recaps and from the recaps was able to pick up on the unique and awesome chemistry builing between them and started watching. i have to admit as a former LUMI, I love them together.. i may be biased being a big Passions fan, but i still think that the story is being portraied well. i cant wait for things to get "physical" with them and for them to declare their love. i will truly enjoy that, i know they will have bumps in the road, every soap couple does, but i REALLY hope that they end up together. plus, and this is a big plus for sami, WIll likes him!!!!!!! cant wait to see the love....

yeah the reason why Will likes Rafe is because Rafe hasn't done anything crazy and stupid like EJ has..... but anyways....... RAFE AND SAMI ARE GOING TO GET IT ON IN MAY!!!!!!!!!!

#22   2009/04/18 05:51PM
    taylorswift112

Quote bghwme: I think I am a Safe fan too. It's kind of obvious that Rafe loves little Grace and wishes he was her father. Will seems to really like him too, but he has a thing about not wanting to get too close to Sami's men-friends. First they are there. Then, they are gone. She seems to always end up back with Lucas. Maybe Lucas is the one Rafe should be worried about! LOL

Can't really blame Rafe for not wanting to come between Sami and the guy she is in love with. Especially if he has been there and done that.

I still think Will owes Rafe a lecture. I hope it is Will who convinces Rafe to stay in Salem.

I really don't care how Rafe gets back to Salem... just hope he does!!! It would be interesting to see Will convince Rafe to come back... I will be so thrilled when he does, though!!!

#23   2009/04/18 05:53PM
    taylorswift112

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote Chrissi: Ignore. If they return, you can report them. Back to Safe..

Enjoy your thread!!

Thanks Chrissi for your help.

Well fellow Safe fans i thought yesterdays show was so cute when Rafe came to Sami's while Will was babysitting. I like that fact that Rafe and Will have a good relationship building. Show's how kind Rafe is with him and Grace. I look forward to seeing how Rafe is with Ali and Johnny too.

Has anyone noticed how much little Grace looks like Mia. They have the same eyes.

I know!!! They have the same lips and eyes!!!

#24   2009/04/19 07:47AM
    Sunnydaz

Just spreading the Safe love. I havent read any of the spoilers for this coming week but i sure hope Rafe comes back to Salem. Sami and Grace need him. And i for one miss him.

#25   2009/04/19 10:16AM
    Luv4Rafe

It's so frustrating having to wait so many days in between Rafe scenes. I really LOVE the Safe scenes, but i will take any scene with him at all!! Ecspecially the ones with him and Will! We have to see Chloe and Nicole and Stefano and EJ and Phillip.. etc on a regular basis..(gag), but we have to wait so long in between days when Rafe is on.. arg....!!!

#26   2009/04/20 06:44AM
    Sunnydaz

bump de da bump bump

#27   2009/04/20 09:05AM
    AlaNurse

Quote Sunnydaz: bump de da bump bump

I am in love with Rafe but don't tell Sami! He is my dream man (sigh). Galen's wife is a very blessed woman to have him all to herself in real life.

Now, Sunny...........do not try to break us up! He's mine!!!

#28   2009/04/20 09:40AM
    Rafe-Fan

Quote Slainte:
    Quote luvinrafe:
    Quote SafeSex:
    Quote Sonia Blade: YAY !! I love Rafe and Sami together. Finally someone that can take Sami on. Adorable couple !

I love RAFE period.......I think from all the spoilers I read and then the latest one I read on DAYSCAFE that Sami and Rafe will take their relationship to the next level as a couple in "LOVE"........woooo hoooo........... they are the couple that make love in MAY...Happy Birthday to ME.......

When I looked at the spoiler posted by admin, it said steph and phil are the one to finally make love in May. I hope it's a mistake cuz I'm looking forward to the "safe" sex!!!! I also thought Steph and Phillip are supposed to be getting it on soon, so like I said, I hope it's an error. Oh, and Happy Birthday SafeSex!!!!

According to Salem a day ahead, Steph and Phil do the do tomorrow, so that leaves SAFE ready for some love...LoL

www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Yeppers.. lol

#29   2009/04/20 09:44AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote AlaNurse:

I am in love with Rafe but don't tell Sami! He is my dream man (sigh). Galen's wife is a very blessed woman to have him all to herself in real life.

I dont think so! Lets flip for it....heads i win, tales you lose.

#30   2009/04/20 09:53AM
    AlaNurse

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote AlaNurse:

I dont think so! Lets flip for it....heads i win, tales you lose.

Look at my new avitar...sexy huh????
    But Sunny...I am old enough to be Rafe's...............
    LOVER!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list