List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2123278, Replies: 11855
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2009/05/18 06:30PM
    Re: The
    tiffany8053

Have I told you all I luv Safe today...LOL

HOT HOT HOT

I keep hearing Bow chica wow wow playing in my head!

#122   2009/05/19 07:22AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Today's your day SAFE Fans! I hope it's a HOT love scene!! I am sure it will be hotter than that boring sex scene Sami had last May! If I can't have my LUMI, I am definately in Safe's corner

#123   2009/05/19 10:43AM
    magicsteacher

Me,too. I heard it is really romantic with candles, and----oh well,I won't spoil it for ya. My DVR is on and ready to go-- can't wait to get home to watch it!!! I am hoping it's an episode that I want to program as DO NOT DELETE.

#124   2009/05/19 02:13PM
    Sunnydaz

Yay! Finally Sami got some! LOL RAfe too

It was sweet, romantic and i'm sure during the commercial break her orgasm had to be to die for.

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy

#125   2009/05/19 04:06PM
    AlaNurse

Quote Sunnydaz: Yay! Finally Sami got some! LOL RAfe too

It was sweet, romantic and i'm sure during the commercial break her orgasm had to be to die for.

A'hem, A'hem Pant, pant, pant I'm trying to settle down and you are not helping one bit. Rafe, Rafe, he's my man, if he can't do it, no man can!!!

#126   2009/05/19 06:47PM
    magicsteacher

Quote AlaNurse:
    Quote Sunnydaz: Yay! Finally Sami got some! LOL RAfe too

A'hem, A'hem Pant, pant, pant I'm trying to settle down and you are not helping one bit. Rafe, Rafe, he's my man, if he can't do it, no man can!!!

I have watched it over a few times and everytime I do, I need another glass of ice water to cool me down. God, he is a fine man, isn't he? He would sure do it for me everytime!!!

#127   2009/05/19 06:49PM
    magicsteacher

Quote tiffany8053:
    Quote Sunnydaz: Isnt today the day that we all get lucky?

I think it's actually "done" tomorrow but we should get the lead in today....wohoooo! I bet DVD recorders are gettin' fired up as we speak. Now I need to hose off and cool down...LOL

*official member of the "PRO SAFE SEX" committee*

OOH-- I want to be on that committee!!! Lord, what a hunk he is.

#128   2009/05/20 06:48PM
    luvmyfunnyface

I am a HUGE safe fan! This is a great pairing Days, now don't screw it up! The things Rafe says to his love are very belivable (my hubby of 11 years tells me much of the same things he tells his love, and I can say I truly feel treasured.) If the thing what Ken said about them being the new Marlena/John or was it Marlena/Roman is true than I couldn't be happier! Its about time they strart growing up Sami, I like her this way!!! Go SAFE all the way!!!

#129   2009/05/21 05:41AM
    P32007

This is what Chrissi said, in the endgame thread,
    "I believe the Ejami fans refer to 'endgame' a lot because it is their way of keeping the faith. Dena Higley promised them that EJ and Sami would get together, but not just yet, so they're going to keep watching for signs that the two should be together."

What Chrissi says is the truth, so if your a Lumi fan or Safe fan why watch the show they aren't ever giving us what we want. This show is being writen for Ej and Sami and that is right from the writers mouth. No more Lumi and Safe is obviously just temporary. I didn't know that Dena Higley had announced that to the public. Wow! that is terrible news, this show is so disapointing. To shoot down two whole fan bases over one but that's what they did.

#130   2009/05/21 09:29AM
    magicsteacher

Quote luvmyfunnyface: I am a HUGE safe fan! This is a great pairing Days, now don't screw it up! The things Rafe says to his love are very belivable (my hubby of 11 years tells me much of the same things he tells his love, and I can say I truly feel treasured.) If the thing what Ken said about them being the new Marlena/John or was it Marlena/Roman is true than I couldn't be happier! Its about time they strart growing up Sami, I like her this way!!! Go SAFE all the way!!!

I ,too, love SAFE --- they need to be the next super couple on DAYS because they are believeable and that's what the show needs--- a couple who are in love and want to stay together for the long haul. I did read that about Marlena/Roman/John thing--- that he did say that. I saw it on a post on the internet.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list