List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2149545, Replies: 11855
    « 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 » »| page:
    #11661   2012/10/05 01:39PM
    Re: The
    saminrafe

Quote IheartWilSon: I'm new here and have only recently started watching this show again... I think it's been 15 years. Whoa!

Are Sami and Rafe divorced or just separated? Curious because of one of the fall previews on the spoilers forum.

Yesterday's episode was awesome. Today's episode worried me a little when Sami wanted Rafe to tell her about Nicole's baby.

Welcome to the Sami and Rafe thread, nice to have you posting .

Ladies it's been a great week for us Safe fans . So glad to see that the new writers are reuniting Sami and Rafe . I really wish that Rafe comes clean with Sami over not being the father of Nicole's baby .

#11662   2012/10/06 05:51AM
    SafenSound

Quote saminrafe:
    Quote IheartWilSon: I'm new here and have only recently started watching this show again... I think it's been 15 years. Whoa!

Are Sami and Rafe divorced or just separated? Curious because of one of the fall previews on the spoilers forum.

Yesterday's episode was awesome. Today's episode worried me a little when Sami wanted Rafe to tell her about Nicole's baby.

Ladies it's been a great week for us Safe fans . So glad to see that the new writers are reuniting Sami and Rafe . I really wish that Rafe comes clean with Sami over not being the father of Nicole's baby .

True and I have luved every second of it! Sami looking for Rafe, Rafe looking for Sami, both end up at Horton Square and BAM! Their eyes didn't lie, all hugs, smiles and kisses, FREAKIN AWESOME!!

#11663   2012/10/06 03:53PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote SafenSound:
    Quote saminrafe:

True and I have luved every second of it! Sami looking for Rafe, Rafe looking for Sami, both end up at Horton Square and BAM! Their eyes didn't lie, all hugs, smiles and kisses, FREAKIN AWESOME!!

Me3 loved it! Yay for SAFE fans!

#11664   2012/10/06 06:29PM
    magicsteacher

Happy Saturday evening, SAFE fans!! Hope your weekend has been a great one so far. Love, love our couple and their sweet,true love. It is so obvious who Sami loves and wants to be with and that man is Rafe. Can't wait for their date this coming week and more SAFE kisses!!!

#11665   2012/10/07 05:55AM
    saminrafe

Good sunday morning ladies !!!!

I have loved everything about Safe and i am looking forward to their date. I have seen the spoiler pic and it is awesome, actually i am using it as my Avi , just hasn't changed yet.

It is Thanksgiving weekend for us, so Happy Thanksgiving to all , have a wonderful weekend with family and friends .

#11666   2012/10/08 07:51AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote saminrafe: Good sunday morning ladies !!!!

I have loved everything about Safe and i am looking forward to their date. I have seen the spoiler pic and it is awesome, actually i am using it as my Avi , just hasn't changed yet.

It is Thanksgiving weekend for us, so Happy Thanksgiving to all , have a wonderful weekend with family and friends .

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend Saminrafe and all our Canadian friends.

I see it's getting cooler in the northern states...this makes me sooooo happy .. blow some of that air down south!

Looking forward to a SAFE week and their date ~ Rafe bring Sami some flowers a girl always loves getting flowers

#11667   2012/10/08 12:31PM
    SafenSound

Quote saminrafe: Good sunday morning ladies !!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all our Canadian Days fans!

Looking forward to Safe's date and they actually go back to where they had their first date...aawww so special.

#11668   2012/10/09 04:34AM
    saminrafe

Thanks ladies. We celebrated our Thanksgiving on Sunday with Family and friends. I have so much to be thankful for and i have to say that i am so Thankful that i joined this board and met all you wonderful ladies, love you all...xoxo

On yesterdays show Sami and Rafe went for their picnic and it is the same place they went for their first date.I loved watching the flashbacks of their first date. It was nice to see them talk about the mistakes they made and how they hurt each other. Looking forward to more Safe scenes

#11669   2012/10/09 09:32AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote saminrafe: Thanks ladies. We celebrated our Thanksgiving on Sunday with Family and friends. I have so much to be thankful for and i have to say that i am so Thankful that i joined this board and met all you wonderful ladies, love you all...xoxo

On yesterdays show Sami and Rafe went for their picnic and it is the same place they went for their first date.I loved watching the flashbacks of their first date. It was nice to see them talk about the mistakes they made and how they hurt each other. Looking forward to more Safe scenes

Love ya too girlfriend

Did i read that today's epi there's no Ejoff? Oh goody!!!

I better get a bunch of stuff done before i sit down with my trail mix and diet coke to watch my favorite couple.

cyas later

#11670   2012/10/09 12:33PM
    Sunnydaz

I enjoyed today's show very much. The flashbacks were adorable. I can't believe how GG just doesn't age. Sami looked so cute with her long hair, she looked younger imo.

Anyway, i love seeing them together but i'm worried about this stupid Nicole s/l. Although i do appreciate how Rafe is i just wish he would come clean and tell Sami what's going on with her. Ugh, enough with the angst!

« 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list