List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2077538, Replies: 11855
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2009/05/11 04:15PM
    Re: The
    samilu

Hello girls...I am a big Safe fan...I beleive RAfe is the perfect amn for Sami...He puts her and Grace above anything else...He would do anything to protect her..The way he looks at her would make any woman`s heart melt...

#102   2009/05/11 08:30PM
    soapsurfer

Looks like we have more Rafe & Sami tomorrow! Yippers

#103   2009/05/12 06:20AM
    SafenSound

Thanks for the welcome Sunnydaz!

#104   2009/05/12 07:07AM
    ladybamafan

Quote SafenSound: Hi everybody! I've been a lurker on this board for awhile and I crack up at reading some of your posts. I too am a SAFE fan but I must admit that it wouldn't suprise me if the writers decide to make Rafe out to be a "bad guy." I was thinking, what if he is working for Stefano to keep Sami and EJ apart because the hint has been that Stefano knows more about Nichole/Sydney. What other way to distract Sami than using Rafe. His job may actually be keeping them apart. I know, I know I love them both, but just thinking how these s/l goes, who knows? With the way EJ has crossed over to the dark side, I think Sami will be the only one to save him from self-destruction. I hope not, because again I am a SAFE fan!!!!

Rafe has a past (who doesn't) & it may not be a good one. And, it will probably hit Sami pretty hard. But, even Sister Theresa said herself, Rafe is a good man. So, I don't think it will be bad enough to keep them apart. They belong together

#105   2009/05/12 07:23AM
    Sonia Blade

Yay Rafe

Does anyone ever wonder if there's any coffee in those cups?

Also, where does he live?

#106   2009/05/12 06:47PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote Sonia Blade: Yay Rafe

Does anyone ever wonder if there's any coffee in those cups?

Also, where does he live?

Thats a good question, we havent seen his place.....probably budget cuts

Anywho i'm watching todays' epi ... love the way Rafe talks to Sami about how he doesnt care if they dont have alone time right now.....he's so sweet

#107   2009/05/13 11:25AM
    Sonia Blade

He's adorable with a capital 'A'. I'm guessing Sami and Rafe will be moving in together soon enough.

#108   2009/05/13 01:18PM
    AlaNurse

Oh, I loved watching Rafe kick butt today! The director made this FBI man look like a wuss at the Safe House and an under dog. Finally we saw him like we wanted to see him handle his lady love's problem. Rafe is such a smooth operator. You don't see him screaming out at those he doesn't like, as EJ does...in his baby's hearing distance. That would scare a little baby. I just love how Rafe handles Sami. He is so calm. Plus he does his OWN work and doesn't hire thugs to do it. Isn't he a "dream man?"

#109   2009/05/13 05:18PM
    AlaNurse

Why, yes Alanurse...I totally agree with you. Great minds think alike. (my alter ego)

#110   2009/05/13 05:22PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote AlaNurse: Why, yes Alanurse...I totally agree with you. Great minds think alike. (my alter ego)

Sorry girlfriend but i didnt comment because i'm watching todays epi now.....just finished the scene and i loved it!

You know what was even better then that? The fact that Sami said to Nicole "believe me if i wanted EJ i'd have him" or whatever it was.........i've been saying that for years.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list