List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2009/04/15 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/07 02:48PM, Views: 2122520, Replies: 11855
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2009/05/07 06:53PM
    Re: The sami & rafe
    di der dee

i cant believe it sami and rafe they make one hot couple ive always been afan of these two ,wrighters please keep these tow together sami deserves tobe happy too. sign di der dee.

#92   2009/05/07 07:59PM
    Re: The
    Sunnydaz

How adorable are they today? I'm thrilled for her.

#93   2009/05/08 12:04PM
    tiffany8053

Way 2 cute! Loved them today and Rafe is an excellent father type! Luv the Safe!

#94   2009/05/09 06:51AM
    Sunnydaz

Just watched Fri's epi and have to say i thought they were so cute together both at the forbidden area and Samis apt. Like he said there will be plenty more....and i cant wait to see whats next. I know there's something tragic going to happen but my feelings are they will be supportive to eachother when that happens and will come out even stronger as a couple.

#95   2009/05/09 08:00AM
    Greek Godess

Quote Sunnydaz: Just watched Fri's epi and have to say i thought they were so cute together both at the forbidden area and Samis apt. Like he said there will be plenty more....and i cant wait to see whats next. I know there's something tragic going to happen but my feelings are they will be supportive to eachother when that happens and will come out even stronger as a couple.
    That was a good episode. They were acting like a bunch of high school kids. So giddy. It was cute. But I'm not so sure the tradegy that strikes will bring them closer. It usually will drive a wedge between them. The show needs2 create some kind of conflict. The relationship with Safe has been a bit2 easy. They will create some drama. But I'm sure you are not complaining about it now. I have a feeling that they will give you a taste of Safe, and break them apart. That's what they did2 the Ejami fans. And we are still waiting. Its a soap, they have2 find some way of making viewers watch. Send me some sunnydaz. Have a great weekend.

#96   2009/05/09 11:18PM
    Dayzer

I am really loving them together, I just wish the editors wouldnt fragment their scenes quite so much It drives me crazy , right when Im really getting into it they cut the scene off.. Its harder to connect with such short spots.

I agree with others that they need to hire a new shopper for the wardrobe dept.

The clothes *For everyone* have been just awful.. I did love a few outfits Sami wore when she came back.. But Hate most all of the clothes for all of the ladies on the show..especially Stephanie's..

#97   2009/05/10 08:29AM
    Sunnydaz

Like my new avi? what a hunka burnin love

#98   2009/05/11 06:45AM
    Sonia Blade

I thought it was cute when they were playing scrabble and Will came in with his eyes covered.

#99   2009/05/11 10:32AM
    SafenSound

Hi everybody! I've been a lurker on this board for awhile and I crack up at reading some of your posts. I too am a SAFE fan but I must admit that it wouldn't suprise me if the writers decide to make Rafe out to be a "bad guy." I was thinking, what if he is working for Stefano to keep Sami and EJ apart because the hint has been that Stefano knows more about Nichole/Sydney. What other way to distract Sami than using Rafe. His job may actually be keeping them apart. I know, I know I love them both, but just thinking how these s/l goes, who knows? With the way EJ has crossed over to the dark side, I think Sami will be the only one to save him from self-destruction. I hope not, because again I am a SAFE fan!!!!

#100   2009/05/11 01:55PM
    Sunnydaz

Quote SafenSound: Hi everybody! I've been a lurker on this board for awhile and I crack up at reading some of your posts. I too am a SAFE fan but I must admit that it wouldn't suprise me if the writers decide to make Rafe out to be a "bad guy." I was thinking, what if he is working for Stefano to keep Sami and EJ apart because the hint has been that Stefano knows more about Nichole/Sydney. What other way to distract Sami than using Rafe. His job may actually be keeping them apart. I know, I know I love them both, but just thinking how these s/l goes, who knows? With the way EJ has crossed over to the dark side, I think Sami will be the only one to save him from self-destruction. I hope not, because again I am a SAFE fan!!!!

ugh not crazy about that possiblity but welcome to the board and the safe thread.....keep on comin back

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list