List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why Toronto?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Toronto?

Started by Chrissi at 2007/01/29 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 03:22PM, Views: 1054, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/01/30 03:11PM
    Re: Why Toronto?
    bearrie

Isn't Shawn's Uncle (great uncle?) Bill in Africa? Wouldn't it be AWESOME if Shelle were to run into him? Then they would have family watching over them, and life would be that much easier. Also, Bope would be breathing easier, knowing that Shelle is under the care of Uncle Bill.
    I know that most of you saying, "But Afirca is a BIG country/continent", and you would be absolutly right. The chances of Shelle running into Uncle Bill are btwn Slim and None. However, we aren't dealing with REALITY here. As we have already covered THAT. Reality takes a rear seat, if it's even in the vehicle.
    That would make for an interesting -temp- storyline.

#22   2007/01/30 03:52PM
    Audd

The Kiriakes have the power and money to find a needle in the whole state of Texas, (that's how we are suppose to think, lol) This is the only explanation as to why they feel the need to hide as far away as possible.

#23   2007/01/31 06:35AM
    Sheebs

Quote ms.daisy: I have watched DOOL since it first came on and I was under the impression that Salem was in NY.

They moved Salem to the Midwest in the 1970's, it Was org. in a New England State. I did some history checking myself to make sure.

#24   2007/01/31 10:09AM
    golden retri...

why toronto? before even getting to toronto they would have to get across the border and these days thats not as easy as it was made to look.canadian borders are not that lax.they would have to show their id'records on them checked out'where their from where their going''criminal checks.if their going to take a ship your right they have along way to a port of call first.

#25   2007/01/31 10:51AM
    starbright

They are leaving Toronto and Chelsea is on her way thanks to Nick! I believe that is his name! This is so exciting!

Chelsea just told Phillip at the airport that they are in Toronto, and then Phillip got stopped by something Nick planted in Phillip's suitcase and it seems that Willow and Phillip are stalled for now!

How can you get to Africa from Toronto?

Anyone have a map?

I am looking for mine...........LOL

#26   2007/01/31 12:28PM
    Sheebs

Take a ship up the Great Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean, then head south.

WHERE are they going in Afrcia? To Uncle Bill?

#27   2007/02/01 03:22PM
    Chrissi

OMG there are no freighters in Toronto Harbour!!! LOL I admit its' nice that they're including Canada in their storylines. It's fun to hear the way they say Toronto!!

LOL ToronTo! Nobody up here says that. We all say Torono which sounds like Tchorono!! Hee hee

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list