List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Why Toronto?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Toronto?

Started by Chrissi at 2007/01/29 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 03:22PM, Views: 1092, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/30 06:08AM
    Re: Why Toronto?
    Natalie

Quote sassafras:
    Quote Natalie:
    Quote starbright: Totally ok to vent! I live in Traverse City Michigan, so when I heard that the Michigan State Police were after them and Roman tracked Steve and Kayla's phone conversation from some place in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, that means that Belle and shawn just hopped the border and if they did go into Canada that far, then Steve made it home in record time? LOL!

Where is Salem anyway, I am beginning to wonder, maby we can ask the writers of the show! LOL!

Now your wondering is going to be on my mind all week also!

Steve got home mighty fast and Roman is going to lie to the Michigan State Police! Wrong!!!!!

Ugh!!!!!!!! And Roman just walks away! Any good cop would suspect that something is going wrong when you have a bar full of people who's faces are straight as arrows and all stiff, and even I could feel the tension!

Come on writers!

I think Roman knows he is just letting it go for now...

Hey Natalie, it's funny you should say that. I told my husband that very same thing and he said to me, "of course Roman knows, He read the script." I bout fell out of my chair.

that too funny....lol

#12   2007/01/30 07:17AM
    Sheebs

I think they choose Toronto, because they thought a capital would be better to get them out of the country fast. And they needed a port city so that the family could catch a ship out.

I know maybe the tourism board of Toronto gaves DOOL some money to promote them. Even if it is for a underground network to flee the country.

You know in soup land a hour can take 5 min or 5 days, depends on how fast you are writting.

#13   2007/01/30 07:20AM
    Chrissi

Oh my god, you guys are so funny!! I love you!!!!

I feel so much better now that you all understand where I'm coming from.

Starbright: Yes.. I thought about the Michigan State Police as well. Having traveled through Michigan a zillion times, and up through Sault Ste. Marie Michigan, I was thinking that it's the only other border that they could have gone to, but Toronto is six hours away from Sault Ste. Marie Michigan!! LOL

I was thinking of getting out my map and figuring where Salem could be located until I read Sheebs post about Chicago. I do remember about Indiana, ... and they fish and sail and.. all the things that are on a lake! You're right!!

Now New England would be further away I think but midwest seems to be Chicago area.

And about Roman, Natalie... that made me laugh as well. I'm writing the update and saying, "What? That's it?" He left and nothing became of it and I bet nothing will!! Too funny!

Bearrie you're so right. Soap time is messed up. I remember that specific episode where Will was getting off to school and find that sometimes when I'm writing I'm thinking.. Why are Mimi and Max out at Chez Rouge so early? Hehe

#14   2007/01/30 09:13AM
    Audd

You guys are great, I've been wondering the same thing, what is going on here?????????? Anyway, now they are going to Africa, I'm predicting Claire becomes very ill (if they get that far, isn't something suppose to happpen to Shawn ??) Soaps are funny because of the things they do that don't make sense, but ya gotta love em!!lol!

#15   2007/01/30 09:44AM
    Chrissi

Quote Audd: You guys are great, I've been wondering the same thing, what is going on here?????????? Anyway, now they are going to Africa, I'm predicting Claire becomes very ill (if they get that far, isn't something suppose to happpen to Shawn ??) Soaps are funny because of the things they do that don't make sense, but ya gotta love em!!lol!

It's also -6 in Toronto today.... they haven't exactly dressed Claire for the weather!! Hahaha

I do love them, even though they're crazy!!! Yes,... I think Claire will become sick. Something will happen!!

#16   2007/01/30 10:38AM
    starbright

I think something will happen to Claire, and it will be unfortunate, but that will keep Belle and Shawn from "running" and then they will be at a stalemate, and then crazy Phillip will find them or be right at their heals when Claire gets better, and then they will leave right away and "just miss" Phillip.

Watch, the Michigan State Police will be chasing after Phillip, and then Phillip will be throwing stuff out of his car and hitting a few Michigan Police State cars himself! LOL!

Then bam! Phillip will be back from Toronto, and into Salem real quick, I am about ready to get out a map myself! LOL!

#17   2007/01/30 11:42AM
    mywildaze

They made it to Toronto...SOMEHOW...why Africa? Canda is huge and a family could hide in many places that Phillip and Victor would never in their wildest dreams think of looking! They would blend in...with only there accents to give them away. Shelle and Claire could live happily for years with Victor and Phillip searching Africa for them.

I am origanilly from Prince Edward Island. It is a tiny province in the Gulf of St. Lawerance; Phillip would never find them in Canada if they knew HOW to hide...And Claire would not have to worry about getting her shots! With Shawn's skills he could get a job in Canada...What would he do in Africa? With their luck it will be Belle who gets sick and Shawn won't know what to do...how to take care of her and Claire and make money...they need a plan...they need Sami and her devious mind...she could find a away to trick Phillip and make him loose their trail!

What do you think guys? Wouldn't it be a whole lot safer to hide out in Canada somewhere!

#18   2007/01/30 12:51PM
    Sheebs

Why leave the USA at all? People disappear for years and no one finds them. All you have to do is change your name. You hear of a husband or wife leaving and not being found for 10 to 20 years. Or a kidnapped child finding a parent after they are grown (not now though, they are to may sickos in the world) but when people took child just to have children.

They could have found a small town or big city and if they were smart about it they could live for years and never be found. Like pack before you take the child. Take lots of cash with you. And don't stop leaving town till you are far away. I think they writers had to back track. Who plans a kidnapping and doesn't pack a bag first and have a get away plan other than hide in a old church? They got out their dumb hats again.

#19   2007/01/30 01:14PM
    Natalie

I think Canada is a good place to hide... I think they would stand out in Africa.. Being white and all... AM i the only one who thinks this??

#20   2007/01/30 01:24PM
    ms.daisy

I have watched DOOL since it first came on and I was under the impression that Salem was in NY.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list