List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: a new spoiler Ej/sami make a deal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

a new spoiler Ej/sami make a deal

Started by valerie 123 at 2009/04/09 12:50PM
    Latest post: 2009/04/10 07:29PM, Views: 2268, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/04/09 04:39PM
    Re: a new spoiler Ej/sami make a deal
    hootaboi

Quote valerie 123: does any one have any idea what kind of deal is is

They should rename days of our lives "The Sami Show"

#2   2009/04/09 04:54PM
    ghlover2009

Quote hootaboi:

They should rename days of our lives "The Sami Show"

or they can name it the days of sammis life!

#3   2009/04/09 04:54PM
    chantelle86442

i hope the truth comes out

#4   2009/04/09 09:02PM
    Daysfan47sd

Here is my take on the DEAL:

I think that Sami makes a deal with EJ not to harm Rafe. Sami tells EJ how Rafe took care of her while she was pregnant with his child and all the good things that Rafe had done for her. She reminds him of the laughing Penguins and how Rafe was knifed by Sami's killer. She tells EJ how she nursed him back to health and how he really protected her. Rafe did so much for her and put his job on the line to protect her. EJ because he loves Samantha will make a deal not to harm Rafe. EJ realizes that Sami is not in love with Rafe and that Rafe poses no threat to him. EJ still loves her so much and he will not do anything to hurt her, he knows the DiMeras have hurt Sami enough this is why she cannot admit her love to him.

Sami does not want Stefano and all the violence. This is why she wants EJ out of the mansion. I think she also tells EJ that Stefano put the hit on her. If she says that it was Stefano's way of getting revenge, so to smooth it over becasue she knows how much EJ loves his father too. She may try to tell him who knows maybe it was Stefano's acting on his threats. Remember when he called them all together to confront them alll about what Marlena had done to him, when he was in that coma. This is my take on the deal.

I am keeping this thought, the deal is Sami saves Rafe!!

#5   2009/04/10 05:44AM
    bghwme

I think the deal will have something to do with the children. Sami saves her kids!

#6   2009/04/10 06:02AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Daysfan47sd: Here is my take on the DEAL:

I think that Sami makes a deal with EJ not to harm Rafe. Sami tells EJ how Rafe took care of her while she was pregnant with his child and all the good things that Rafe had done for her. She reminds him of the laughing Penguins and how Rafe was knifed by Sami's killer. She tells EJ how she nursed him back to health and how he really protected her. Rafe did so much for her and put his job on the line to protect her. EJ because he loves Samantha will make a deal not to harm Rafe. EJ realizes that Sami is not in love with Rafe and that Rafe poses no threat to him. EJ still loves her so much and he will not do anything to hurt her, he knows the DiMeras have hurt Sami enough this is why she cannot admit her love to him.

Sami does not want Stefano and all the violence. This is why she wants EJ out of the mansion. I think she also tells EJ that Stefano put the hit on her. If she says that it was Stefano's way of getting revenge, so to smooth it over becasue she knows how much EJ loves his father too. She may try to tell him who knows maybe it was Stefano's acting on his threats. Remember when he called them all together to confront them alll about what Marlena had done to him, when he was in that coma. This is my take on the deal.

I am keeping this thought, the deal is Sami saves Rafe!!

Sounds good to me!!

#7   2009/04/10 07:21AM
    JTsahottie

They make a deal??? Why do I feel a debate coming on.

#8   2009/04/10 07:24AM
    LUMIFOREVERA...

Quote JTsahottie: They make a deal??? Why do I feel a debate coming on.

JT..what is your avitar? Daytime rapists? I see Jack and Ej..so that's my guess..LOL

#9   2009/04/10 07:40AM
    JTsahottie

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
    Quote JTsahottie: They make a deal??? Why do I feel a debate coming on.

JT..what is your avitar? Daytime rapists? I see Jack and Ej..so that's my guess..LOL

Yes Its a funny banner...... Its says The Rape a Brady Club..... 3 down 1 to go!

Its also got Alan and that college guy that raped Stephanie in there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/04/10 07:41AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list