List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Farah News

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Farah News

Started by Sheebs at 2007/01/28 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/30 10:05AM, Views: 682, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/28 10:09AM
    Farah News
    Sheebs

Farah Faths website, posted by Farah, says on Fri Jan 26 that her last on the set day for DOOL will be in two weeks and that will be the next time she posts.

Has anyone heard it they will recast Mimi? I know they planned to but I also know things change. I read that Farah asked to stay and they said no but I never heard if the are recasting for sure or if they decided just to write Mimi off.

Anything, Anyone?

#2   2007/01/28 11:22AM
    Re: Farah News
    allymarie1019

Quote Sheebs: Farah Faths website, posted by Farah, says on Fri Jan 26 that her last on the set day for DOOL will be in two weeks and that will be the next time she posts.

Has anyone heard it they will recast Mimi? I know they planned to but I also know things change. I read that Farah asked to stay and they said no but I never heard if the are recasting for sure or if they decided just to write Mimi off.

Anything, Anyone?

why did they say no to her coming back?! She has a pretty good story line in the making and she's a unique character I hate when they recast people

#3   2007/01/28 12:32PM
    gar2244

sad but true. look what they did to shawn. I for one hate to see her go...
    I wish her all the best luck.
    Live long and prosper...
    gar.

#4   2007/01/28 04:04PM
    crazylove

I would hate to see Mimi leave now that her story line is getting better. And if they do decide to recast her would suck. Like for instance Shawn, I liked the old one better.

#5   2007/01/29 11:04AM
    starbright

I am going to miss Farah Fath also, I really liked her character and I thought she would stay on the show for a long time, I thought she would be the last to go!!!

I heard that she wanted to stay on and they said no, but I do not know if they are going to recast another Mimi, if they do, it will not be the same!

Starbright

#6   2007/01/29 11:24AM
    Natalie

I thought they gave her an opportunity to come back... to take time off for a month.. then come back.. I read it in the coming and goings... Here is what it said below... I hope she comes back....

* Farah Fath (Mimi) is now taking a month off the show to audition for other projects. She will decide whether or not to stay when the month is up. If she leaves, they'll recast her. Her contract still allows the show to use her until February 2007. Farah is leaving of her own accord.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/29 11:26AM
    #7   2007/01/29 11:50AM
    starbright

I totally agree Natalie, the show will not be the same without her!

Even if they do recast, it still will not be the same!

#8   2007/01/29 01:23PM
    jims mom

i agree that Farah leaving is very sad. i really like her and i wish she was staying on days now that her storyline is really heating up. it won't be the same without her and noone else can be MIMI .i wish her luck but also wish that DAYS would reconsider and let her stay on the show.

#9   2007/01/29 01:39PM
    happi

Quote starbright: I totally agree Natalie, the show will not be the same without her!

Even if they do recast, it still will not be the same!

i like mimi and i hope they don't recast her!!

#10   2007/01/29 07:38PM
    bearrie

It would SUCK to see Farah leave. She's the only MEEMS we have known. Seems those in charge can't get it right. They replace the fan faves right when it just gets good. Can't understand it. It really makes no sense. Maybe they are thinking well, since Shelle are not the original Shelle, they might as well change up Meems too. It SUCKS.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list