List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Philip Rumor/Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Philip Rumor/Spoiler

Started by Sheebs at 2007/01/28 09:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/30 06:21PM, Views: 715, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/01/28 09:32AM
    Philip Rumor/Spoiler
    Sheebs

I was reading somewhere that it may come out that Philip is suffering from post tramatic stress (DUH) and that his medications from his face transplant are making him crazy and angry. I also read it may just be an excuse to get out of the current situation that they are all in.

I also read that after Willow is given her walking papers by Philip that she goes to work for EJ. And the may cast a little brother for her.

#2   2007/01/28 12:43PM
    Re: Philip Rumor/Spoiler
    Audd

That would be interesting. I wish Willow would get her walking papers, period, lol! Thanks for the rumor/spoiler!

#3   2007/01/30 10:06AM
    HockeyGurl

Quote Audd: That would be interesting. I wish Willow would get her walking papers, period, lol! Thanks for the rumor/spoiler!

Ditto Gurl

#4   2007/01/30 10:15AM
    starbright

Willow also just told Hope that she is pregnant with Shawn's baby, I wonder if she is faking it? I really do not like Willow, JMO, but they could have come up with a better Willow!

#5   2007/01/30 03:35PM
    tropical

that can explains Phillip's behavour, what is Victors excuse? Victor is just nasty. Why would Victor pit one son (Bo) against another (Phillip)????

#6   2007/01/30 04:04PM
    bearrie

I was reading from somewhere about Phil. About him being more "mature" after coming back from the service. JKJ's Phil is as far from being mature and adult as you can get. He's reminding me of the Phil he played before he left Days. At the moment, he's doing a terrible job to the new, mature Phil that KB worked wonders for. I'm not liking this Phil at this moment. He's being such a BABY, he doesn't deserve to have Claire in any aspect.

#7   2007/01/30 04:24PM
    Audd

No he doesn't! I would fight tooth and nail to keep my child away from such an angry, impulsive human being. At least Shawn never acted like a baby, or played dirty like Phil, Shawn acted out due to other people's constant interference. What parent would stand back and allow somebody else, especially the Kiriakes,to take their child out of the country, never to be seen again??? I loved it when Max put Philip in his place. Shelle was more then willing to work out a visitation schedule, Phil wanted complete control over the situation and Claire, which is proven by his actions to take her out of the country, this guy should not have custody of Claire, he is too unstable IMO.

#8   2007/01/30 04:28PM
    Blazen Jenny

I am soooooo glad that Philip is back. He seems to fit the part way better then the old Philip. He is doing an amazing job at his new role as the evil dude. Just to comment on the rumor of the post tramatic stress disorder......That makes perfect sense. I just hope that Philip does not go back to his old sappy character!
    Later all.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/30 04:29PM
    #9   2007/01/30 06:21PM
    Natalie

Quote bearrie: I was reading from somewhere about Phil. About him being more "mature" after coming back from the service. JKJ's Phil is as far from being mature and adult as you can get. He's reminding me of the Phil he played before he left Days. At the moment, he's doing a terrible job to the new, mature Phil that KB worked wonders for. I'm not liking this Phil at this moment. He's being such a BABY, he doesn't deserve to have Claire in any aspect.

ditto on that.. The writers went backwards on this one... Get the other Phillip back...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list