List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: who do you think will be the next tom and alice?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who do you think will be the next tom and alice?

Started by rex_and_mimi at 2007/01/26 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/01 06:02PM, Views: 608, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/26 05:04PM
    who do you think will be the next tom and alice?
    rex_and_mimi

I so think bo and hope.i know they are my fav but they are meant to be toghter foever.If they ant then i say john and marlana.I would say stave and kayla but they were gone so long and steave was supposed to be dead but he wasn't.Tell me what you think.

#2   2007/01/26 05:49PM
    Re: who do you think will be the next tom and alice?
    Darling89For...

Probably John and Marlena because they're older, so they're closer to that age, but IMO, Bo and Hope DEFINITELY!!

#3   2007/01/26 06:28PM
    Starrgirlfish

Bo and Hope are definitely the most well liked. So, probably them.

#4   2007/01/26 07:35PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote Starrgirlfish: Bo and Hope are definitely the most well liked. So, probably them.

I think they will be eventually but I think John and Marlena will take it over for now simply because of the age factor

#5   2007/01/26 07:41PM
    sassafras

If they can ever find him, I think it will be Mickey and Maggie.

#6   2007/01/29 08:05PM
    bearrie

If Hogan S has it his way, the next generation Tom and Alice will be John and Marlena. When I read in a mag about HS's plans for Marlena, I was surprised and a bit upset by it. HS thinks that Marlena should be THE Matriarch of the show. So what is Alice, Chopped Liver? I can tell you that if HS should decide to replace Alice with Marlena while Alice is still alive and kicking, I for one will be REALLY upset.
    Nothing against Marlena. She's fine and dandy but I really DON'T see her as being the next ALICE HORTON. She is important to the show but she would have some HUGE shoes to fill replacing Alice as the Matriarch of the show.

Who I would LOVE to see replace Tom and Alice:
    1st Bope
    2nd Shelle
    I say, let's keep that honor in the family. T&A has been together for EVER. In that aspect, Marlena can NOT compete with Hope. Hope has been with Bo for most of her life. Same as her Gran. There is something to be said for that long lasting SINGLE relationship.
    Again, nothing against Marlena. In her own way, she is awesome. To compete for the role of the next T&A, eh......
    JMH-little-O

#7   2007/01/30 07:40AM
    happi

i would think Bo and Hope!!

#8   2007/01/30 09:16AM
    Audd

I would like Bo and Hope too. They remind me most of Tom and Alice! I'll always be stuck on Marlena and Roman, I like John, alot but...I don't know, lol!

#9   2007/02/01 03:24PM
    Chrissi

Wow this is such a good thread and I meant to post in it when it was posted... I had to search for it!!

I'm not sure at all on this one. Maggie and Mickey would be the oldest, however just where is Mickey? John and Marlena are very loved as are Bo and Hope.. what a tough choice!

#10   2007/02/01 05:20PM
    tropical

I would like to see Bo and Hope as the next Tom and Alice.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list