List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: is Nicole leaving Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

is Nicole leaving Days?

Started by romoluv4life at 2009/03/27 08:06PM
    Latest post: 2009/04/01 04:17PM, Views: 4413, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/03/27 08:06PM
    is Nicole leaving Days?
    romoluv4life

Read somewhere that nicole is leaving days can anyone tell me if it is true or not

#2   2009/03/27 08:55PM
    Re: is Nicole leaving Days?
    hot vampire

she better leaves town because went sami find out what she did sami will kill her

#3   2009/03/27 09:19PM
    everybodysmile

I don't know if it's true or not but wish it were. Nice actress but enough already.

#4   2009/03/27 09:43PM
    Daysfan47sd

We love Ari, but we don't like that she has taken SAMI's baby! So we all would like for her to be exposed, maybe she will be taking the baby and go on a run to hide with her. This will be interesting...I hope she is not off the show, as her character is liked, just we EJAMI fans do not want her with EJ!

EJAMI is endgame!!

#5   2009/03/28 07:57AM
    bmes

she's done some unspeakable things, but I don't want her to leave. It's soap world, and every soap needs a villainess and I think she does a great job of being that!!

#6   2009/03/28 09:04AM
    ghlover2009

no she is my fave plz don't let her go!

#7   2009/03/28 03:03PM
    chantelle86442

Quote romoluv4life: Read somewhere that nicole is leaving days can anyone tell me if it is true or not

i hope she isn't leaving the show, i want to see her punished for what she did, and besides we need villians in the show

#8   2009/03/30 07:42PM
    leonie l

i hope so cant stand nicole or arianne zucker.
    i mean how can you like a actress who was going on about wanting her character with ej soley beacause arianne herself is taller that alison sweeney,how pathetic.
    nicole has done so much damage i mean look how she has made ej so dumb.
    ej has been damaged beyond control by her.
    i dont think nicole should get away with anything shes done.
    we all know ej still loves sami

Please take care not to bash the actress. Your post was not correct, either.
    Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/03/31 11:50AM
    #9   2009/03/31 07:10AM
    lovesit

If people want Nicole off the show due to what she has done, then they MUST desire for the show to be cancelled. To be fair, pretty much EVERY character would have to be let go. Nicole is NO WORSE than certain other characters, and she has even more potential.

They could make her and EJ stick together and rule Salem as the new terror team, or they could have Nicole find out she is Melanie's mother and that would be excellent to watch, or they could make her drunk all the time again and that, too, is fun to watch.
    Her possibilities are endless, while certain other character are still on doing the same thing they have always done, or are too busy being ruined by the writers.

#10   2009/03/31 08:45AM
    CJ21

I have not read this anywhere & I don't think Nicole's exit from the show would help the writer's S/L either. I think Nicole needs to stick around so they have something to write about..... revenge is a powerful weapon which should help DOOL ratings.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list