List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who misses Eric Brady?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who misses Eric Brady?

Started by MeGustaDays at 2007/01/22 08:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/23 07:06AM, Views: 379, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/22 08:27PM
    Who misses Eric Brady?
    MeGustaDays

He was b-e-a-utiful! I actually miss Eric Brady and Nicole. I wished they would bring both of them back. Does anyone know what happened to Nicole. I missed a few episodes during the time that she left and I never did figure out what happened.

#2   2007/01/22 08:57PM
    Re: Who misses Eric Brady?
    Darling89For...

Yes, Jensen Ackles is c-ute!!! He stars on the nighttime show "Supernatural". Re: Nicole, when Austin, Sami and Nicole started their business venture, they all had to live together in Sami's apartment. The business expanded, and Austin sent Nicole to Los Angeles to work at the L.A. location's office. I'm pretty sure that's how it went!

#3   2007/01/23 05:42AM
    MeGustaDays

Quote Darling89Formula: Yes, Jensen Ackles is c-ute!!! He stars on the nighttime show "Supernatural". Re: Nicole, when Austin, Sami and Nicole started their business venture, they all had to live together in Sami's apartment. The business expanded, and Austin sent Nicole to Los Angeles to work at the L.A. location's office. I'm pretty sure that's how it went!

oh, ok, thanks! I guess I blinked and missed that part! What about in real life does anyone know if she moved on or was let go.....

#4   2007/01/23 06:09AM
    Bruce

Nicole left the show on her own accord. They sent Nicole off to LA to work for the offices there, but Austin sold the business to EJ, so I don't know what Nicole is doing, lol.

The last episode we saw Nicole in, she went into Roman's apartment and never came out

#5   2007/01/23 07:06AM
    Chrissi

I miss him. I was just thinking that it would be good if he could come home and be there for Sami. With all that's going on, she could use a friend.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list