List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I can't stand Abe!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I can't stand Abe!

Started by Voodoo Cat at 2007/01/22 06:47PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 10:18PM, Views: 390, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/22 06:47PM
    I can't stand Abe!
    Voodoo Cat

I cannot stand Abe! I've never liked him. Is it just me? He's always skeptical and negative to all the other police officers and then this whole thing with Lexie...Now, I realize that she's lied, but OH BROTHER! Can't he see that she was being sincere today? There's no way he's going to get another woman as beautiful as Lexie.

#2   2007/01/22 08:03PM
    Re: I can't stand Abe!
    Katzmom

I completely agree with you. Since I started watching the show, I could not understand why such a beautiful woman was married to him.

#3   2007/01/22 09:48PM
    lighthouse112

Abe was very Hard on Lexi today and I don't think she deserved it!!

#4   2007/01/22 10:18PM
    Starrgirlfish

I have to admit....Abe has never really been one of my favorite characters. Mostly because I think he is a full on pessimist...glass is half empty kind of guy. He's so negative about everything....and granted he does have stuff to be negative for...but, he takes it to the extremes and never really forgives. At times he is downright mean. I do think that him and Lexi work though....I think Tek is way too arrogant. But, what I would like...if Abe doesn't start to be a little happier and nicer...for her to get a new love interest. A completely new guy. And maybe her and Abe can continue to be friends for Theo's sake. But, Abe has never been my favorite character.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list