List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Topics

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Topics

Started by bearrie at 2007/01/22 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/23 07:02AM, Views: 374, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/22 03:32PM
    New Topics
    bearrie

Chrissi:

Is there anyway to prevent people from starting a "new" topic that isn't new? For example: Baby Girl Brady. Her name, who her father is, etc. How about if you were to recommend that people actually READ current posts, and if what they want to say REALLY does not fit in with an existing post then start a new thread. I am so tired of scrolling down the pages to see so many of the same headings. Another abused topic, BB as Shawn.
    You get my drift. Right?

#2   2007/01/22 03:52PM
    Re: New Topics
    Natalie

I agree... Sometimes I get confused...

#3   2007/01/22 09:59PM
    iheartlucas

Quote bearrie: Chrissi:

Is there anyway to prevent people from starting a "new" topic that isn't new? For example: Baby Girl Brady. Her name, who her father is, etc. How about if you were to recommend that people actually READ current posts, and if what they want to say REALLY does not fit in with an existing post then start a new thread. I am so tired of scrolling down the pages to see so many of the same headings. Another abused topic, BB as Shawn.
    You get my drift. Right?

Oh, I just read 'em and click go back...

#4   2007/01/23 06:11AM
    erbutterfly1

yeah, its pretty easy!

#5   2007/01/23 07:02AM
    Chrissi

Unfortunately there isn't. We get a lot of new members to the site and because there are so many topics covered so quickly, they ask the same questions unintentionally. They'd have to read back some four or more pages to see the topics we've discussed previously.

I'm sorry guys... I know it can be irritating, but keep in mind that they're new and still may not have heard the news that we all know.

Big hugs all around.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list