List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?

Started by ekoepper at 2007/01/19 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 10:18PM, Views: 548, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/19 09:49AM
    What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?
    ekoepper

Does anyone know what happen to the child that Bonnie was paying for that was Philip & Mimi's?

#2   2007/01/19 10:00AM
    Re: What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?
    Temery

I'm curious about this too, seems to have dropped off the radar?

#3   2007/01/19 10:05AM
    MamaRaisedMe...

Get this. We all know Bonnie is leaving the show. She leaves Alice's under the care of Mimi or Connor or Billie. Bonnie then leaves and raises the Philip/Mimi offspring. A couple of months later he/she returns and wrecks sweet havoc. I hope personally the character is of sexual minority because I am tire of all these hetero love triangles. I think Days could really outlandish a gay character.

#4   2007/01/19 10:15AM
    ms.daisy

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: Get this. We all know Bonnie is leaving the show. She leaves Alice's under the care of Mimi or Connor or Billie. Bonnie then leaves and raises the Philip/Mimi offspring. A couple of months later he/she returns and wrecks sweet havoc. I hope personally the character is of sexual minority because I am tire of all these hetero love triangles. I think Days could really outlandish a gay character.

WHAT???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2007/01/19 12:10PM
    vallynn

I am wondering the same if that happens philip should get that child and leave claire alone to shawn and belle.

#6   2007/01/19 07:20PM
    lindamich

You would have thought Belle and Shawn's wonderful lawyer might have asked in court that if Phillip is such a great dad why did he write off his own biological child? And why isn't Victor more interested in a child with Kiriakis blood than one with no biological connection?

#7   2007/01/19 08:15PM
    cbrady

Quote lindamich: You would have thought Belle and Shawn's wonderful lawyer might have asked in court that if Phillip is such a great dad why did he write off his own biological child? And why isn't Victor more interested in a child with Kiriakis blood than one with no biological connection?

He may think that Lauren terminated the pregnacy or some thing like that I wish that wouldd come up maybe MiMi should change her mind about this baby and try to raise it maybe then Phillip would get his head out of his butt and see he has a biological child of his own not hishalf nephews child.

#8   2007/01/20 08:04AM
    Starrgirlfish

I don't think this story will just suddenly disappear. It has too much potential. The biggest potential being that his OWN flesh and blood will ward Philip away from Claire. Maybe the baby will even help save Philip from becoming the next Victor. Possibly Philip and Mimi could raise the baby together and work on redeeming their characters. Mimi and the baby could save Philip from turning completley ice cold. At least that's what I'm hoping for!

#9   2007/01/21 11:43AM
    HockeyGurl

Quote ms.daisy:
    Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: Get this. We all know Bonnie is leaving the show. She leaves Alice's under the care of Mimi or Connor or Billie. Bonnie then leaves and raises the Philip/Mimi offspring. A couple of months later he/she returns and wrecks sweet havoc. I hope personally the character is of sexual minority because I am tire of all these hetero love triangles. I think Days could really outlandish a gay character.

WHAT???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO

#10   2007/01/22 12:32PM
    MeGustaDays

Lordy, Lordy!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list