List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I was suprised when........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I was suprised when........

Started by Meggy at 2007/01/18 07:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/22 04:02PM, Views: 391, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/01/18 07:59AM
    I was suprised when........
    Meggy

I was suprised when the court was over, and Belle came out and told everyone, and she was bawling. Mimi felt so bad for her, and went over to her and threw her arms around Belle trying to help her grieve.. I was suprised that Belle didnt shove her away, saying that it was all her fault.. Which I am glad she didnt but, was really suprised she didnt... Anyone else agree???
    I really hope they can be friends again.....

#2   2007/01/22 02:19PM
    Re: I was suprised when........
    vallynn

I AGREE I HOPE THAY CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN TO.

#3   2007/01/22 03:03PM
    bearrie

I think Belle was too stunned by what just happened to notice it was Mimi. Besides, I'd say that Belle was looking for comfort from just about anyone. It would be good for Meems and Belle to be friends again. They both need each other.

#4   2007/01/22 04:02PM
    Audd

Quote bearrie: I think Belle was too stunned by what just happened to notice it was Mimi. Besides, I'd say that Belle was looking for comfort from just about anyone. It would be good for Meems and Belle to be friends again. They both need each other.

Hi bearrie,
    I agree, she was definately too stunned to realize who was who. I do think they will, in time, have a heart to heart that is long overdue. I feel Belle has the right to tell Mimi how she feels, after all, they were best friends. Until Belle let's out her feelings, I think she has held them in, she won't beable to move on, however, I think once she lets it all out, they will be close again, especially since Mimi is helping out. I was very anti-Mimi for awhile but I've seen she has tried to make amends and for that she deserves to have a 2nd chance, but she also deserves to hear Belle's feelings as well.

I'll e-mail you later, weekends I'm soooooo busy, you know with a dozen kids, lol, you know what I mean!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list