List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Old timer looking for information

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Old timer looking for information

Started by enrickagt at 2007/01/17 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/23 02:03PM, Views: 662, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/17 02:18PM
    Old timer looking for information
    enrickagt

It has literally been years since I last watched Days. It was a pretty decent show. I may start watching again. The last time I watched, Lucas and Sammi were together, and Lucas was a drunk, are they still on there?

#2   2007/01/17 02:45PM
    Re: Old timer looking for information
    camm

Quote enrickagt: It has literally been years since I last watched Days. It was a pretty decent show. I may start watching again. The last time I watched, Lucas and Sammi were together, and Lucas was a drunk, are they still on there?

well guess what lucas and sami are back together. lucas is not a drunk anymore. the both of them are pretty happy. the drama is mostly belle,shawn and phillip. dince you haven't watched in a while you prob. won't recongnize any of them since they switched all the characters.

#3   2007/01/17 02:50PM
    enrickagt

Quote camm:
    Quote enrickagt: It has literally been years since I last watched Days. It was a pretty decent show. I may start watching again. The last time I watched, Lucas and Sammi were together, and Lucas was a drunk, are they still on there?

well guess what lucas and sami are back together. lucas is not a drunk anymore. the both of them are pretty happy. the drama is mostly belle,shawn and phillip. dince you haven't watched in a while you prob. won't recongnize any of them since they switched all the characters.

Let's seeeeee, Belle and Shawn Michael are Bo and Hope's kids, right? They were small (8 or 9). Phillip???? Where is Stefano Dimera?

#4   2007/01/17 03:25PM
    Audd

Nope, Bo and Hope had three children together, Shawn Douglas, Zack, who was killed last year by Chelsea, Bo and Billie's daughter, and now Bo and HOpe have a little girl who's name is going to be Ciara Alice. Bope thought that she was having Patrick's baby because Patrick paid off the doctor to say he was the father. Patrick kidnapped Hope, she went into labor and after she had the baby Patrick told the truth that Bo is the father. Belle is Marlena and John's daughter. Belle and Shawn Douglas are inlove and have a daughter together,1 year old Claire. Shawn just found out Clair is his daughter, everybody thought Philip was. Mimi, Kate, Victor and Bonnie kept that a secret so Mimi and Shawn could stay together and so Philip and Belle could stay together. So now there is the custody suit and PHilip has temporary custody of Claire. I hope I helped, or maybe I confused you more, LOL!!

#5   2007/01/17 03:27PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote enrickagt:
    Quote camm:

Let's seeeeee, Belle and Shawn Michael are Bo and Hope's kids, right? They were small (8 or 9). Phillip???? Where is Stefano Dimera?

Okay I'll try and answer all of this as best as I can. Shawn-Douglas is Bo and Hope's first born son. And Belle is John and Marlena's daughter. Shawn and Belle have kind of been compared to Bo and Hope throughout the years. Meant to be..stuff like that. They have a daughter Claire, and recently it was finally revealed to Shawn and Belle that Claire was Shawn's daughter. At the time Phillip was thought to be the father. When Phillip found out that Claire wasn't his and that his marriage to Belle wasn't working as he wanted it to, he ran off to go enlist in the war. He suffered injuries, and Victor(his father) took him under his care and performed a experimental surgery on his face...so he looks different to the people on Days (but he's the first actor that played Phillip). Phillip is back in Salem now with his new face, and is tryed to get custody of Claire...he suceeded which left Belle and Shawn devestated. Recently...Belle and Shawn have planned to kidnap their daughter in leave the country before Phillip can (he was planning on doing the exact same too)

As for Sami and Lucas. Well...Lucas is not a drunk anymore. Sami and Lucas have just barely gotten back together. And Sami's character has grown so much. The writers are starting to make her a heroine instead of a villian. She has stopped scheming and recently apologized to John and told him that she loves him just as much as she loves her own father. Recently, Sami and Lucas went on a ski trip but, a wooden beam fell on Lucas, and Sami rushed for help only to find E.J. (Stephano's kid). He forced Sami to sleep with him in order for his help in saving Lucas' life. But, he did help Lucas, and recently Lucas was released from the hospital.

Stephano is in Italy...having a lot of health problems I think..while his son E.J. is causing mayhem in Salem.

I hope I cleared some stuff up for you.

#6   2007/01/18 06:30PM
    enrickagt

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote enrickagt:
    Quote camm:

Okay I'll try and answer all of this as best as I can. Shawn-Douglas is Bo and Hope's first born son. And Belle is John and Marlena's daughter. Shawn and Belle have kind of been compared to Bo and Hope throughout the years. Meant to be..stuff like that. They have a daughter Claire, and recently it was finally revealed to Shawn and Belle that Claire was Shawn's daughter. At the time Phillip was thought to be the father. When Phillip found out that Claire wasn't his and that his marriage to Belle wasn't working as he wanted it to, he ran off to go enlist in the war. He suffered injuries, and Victor(his father) took him under his care and performed a experimental surgery on his face...so he looks different to the people on Days (but he's the first actor that played Phillip). Phillip is back in Salem now with his new face, and is tryed to get custody of Claire...he suceeded which left Belle and Shawn devestated. Recently...Belle and Shawn have planned to kidnap their daughter in leave the country before Phillip can (he was planning on doing the exact same too)

As for Sami and Lucas. Well...Lucas is not a drunk anymore. Sami and Lucas have just barely gotten back together. And Sami's character has grown so much. The writers are starting to make her a heroine instead of a villian. She has stopped scheming and recently apologized to John and told him that she loves him just as much as she loves her own father. Recently, Sami and Lucas went on a ski trip but, a wooden beam fell on Lucas, and Sami rushed for help only to find E.J. (Stephano's kid). He forced Sami to sleep with him in order for his help in saving Lucas' life. But, he did help Lucas, and recently Lucas was released from the hospital.

Stephano is in Italy...having a lot of health problems I think..while his son E.J. is causing mayhem in Salem.

Thanks. Couple more questions, I remember Victor Kiriakos (spelling?), I think he's dead right? Where is the lady he was married to, I think she was Lucas' mom. Where is Jennifer Horton? Who is Phillip? Is John Black still on the show? Last I remember he was just finding out he wasn't Bo (I know that's a long time ago)

#7   2007/01/19 06:34AM
    4evaDrake

the woman you were refering too is Kate Roberts, yes she is still on the show, she has since been married and divorced to Roman brady. Victor Kiriakis is still alive and mean as ever. Phillip is victor and kates son. PHillip was married to Belle and he ran off to a war. John Black is still on the show, gorgeous as ever i may add... He has since been shot and lying in a coma, shot by Stefano's son EJ whom he had with Susan Banks. John is happily married to Marlena.

Jennifer left town with Jack, they moved to London to work on the Spectator. Their Daughter Abby is still on the show.
    She is 18 mow.

i hope that helps.

#8   2007/01/22 02:17PM
    vallynn

STEFANO IS GONE BUT I HEARD HE IS COMING BACK. THERE ARE LOTS OF DIFFERENT CHARCTERS.

Please remember to follow the guidelines and not post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes. Thank you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/23 12:08PM
    #9   2007/01/23 11:21AM
    kitkat151

Quote enrickagt:
    Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote enrickagt:
    Quote camm:

Thanks. Couple more questions, I remember Victor Kiriakos (spelling?), I think he's dead right? Where is the lady he was married to, I think she was Lucas' mom. Where is Jennifer Horton? Who is Phillip? Is John Black still on the show? Last I remember he was just finding out he wasn't Bo (I know that's a long time ago)

#10   2007/01/23 11:28AM
    kitkat151

John Black came on the show thinking he was Roman and married to Marlena. It was quite a while before he found out he was John Black. By then Marlena fell in love with him and stayed married to him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list