List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Love the new Sami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Love the new Sami

Started by camm at 2007/01/17 11:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 01:18PM, Views: 334, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 11:42AM
    Love the new Sami
    camm

I think it is great that for a minute they made Sami a good person! I hope that this is going to continue because well i'm just getting sick of deviant Sami. I think that her and Lucas are awesome together. Allison is my favorite character no matter good or bad but i would like to see this good behavior continue. and the heck with ej she needs to cut him off completly and like changes her phone number or something!

#2   2007/01/17 12:19PM
    Re: Love the new Sami
    Audd

I love her too, always have. I'm worried that Kate is going to make Sami look bad again! Of course she will find out what happened and run and tell Lucas, I'm afraid Kate will make it look like Sami cheated. I wish Sami would tell the truth now because when Lucas finds out from someone else, he is going to have a hard time believing Sami. I hope when he does find out, he will stand by her!

#3   2007/01/17 01:18PM
    Re: Love the new Sami
    camm

it would be cool for Sami to get her last revenge on that old hag.kate could just vanish or something.she is one of those characters that i can't even stand to watch. i hate when her nostrels flare. i think that is how you spell that word ( nostrels?)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list