List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?

Started by cbrady at 2007/01/17 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 07:54AM, Views: 330, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 11:21AM
    MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?
    cbrady

Yes I know MiMi messed things up by not being truthful with her dear and close friends. I see Shawn wanting to give Mimi one more chance and is forgiving her Belle I think it may take some time though she is trying. I feel as if Max has done good for MiMi and I hope Farah Faith stays. MiMi helping Shawn and Belle get Claire is her way of makeing up for all she has done to Shawn and Belle. I wouldd have forgiven her for in so helpping me get my child back. So guys what do you think will they become friends again?

#2   2007/01/17 11:32AM
    Re: MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?
    camm

it is nice to see shawn treating her nicely and not psyco like he useally is to everyone he comes into contact with. he will never get his kid back cuz he can't control hiself. i wish that they would make his character more understanding and layed back. that boy is too much for me!

#3   2007/01/17 01:12PM
    Darling89For...

Today, Shawn thanked Mimi for helping them figure out what was going on with Claire. He was sincere, too. It made me cry! I think it is so cool that Belle, Shawn, Max and Mimi can work together to save Claire! So, yes, I think they have put everything behind them and can be friends again!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 01:16PM
    #4   2007/01/17 01:50PM
    *SHELLE*

I think that they will all end up being friends except for Philip obviously. I am so glad that Mimi has turned her life around, and it helps to have Max with her. I think Mimi has gone through enough, and that she is trying to be good friends with Shelle again...just like the old days....

#5   2007/01/17 03:34PM
    Starrgirlfish

I personally, don't like Mimi. I mean she jumped straight from Rex...to Shawn...and then STRAIGHT from Shawn to Max...who she never talked to before. She lied about it for WAY too long. She's taking steps to redeeming her character...but, she's still not there yet.

#6   2007/01/18 07:54AM
    Natalie

I think so.... It looks like they are already making amends.. I'm really enjoying it...
    I just wish Philip wasn't so evil.... I like the old one better...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list