List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: BRADY AND CHLOE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRADY AND CHLOE

Started by babyblue8256 at 2007/01/17 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 10:45AM, Views: 463, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 09:43AM
    BRADY AND CHLOE
    babyblue8256

I WATCHED DAYS UP UNTIL THEY WERE MARRIED BUT SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN IN SCHOOL AND NOT HAD TIME TO WATCH ARE THEY NOT COMING BACK TO THE SHOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD LET ME KNOW
    THANKS

#2   2007/01/17 10:17AM
    Re: BRADY AND CHLOE
    Chrissi

They married, went off to Indiana to live and we hope happily ever after!

The characters don't talk about them. Many are wondering why Brady wasn't there for John, but he's over on B&B now.... so it's too far of a drive LOL Sorry.. I'm in a mood!!

I miss those two, sometimes!!

#3   2007/01/17 10:45AM
    Sheebs

Speaking of them, what happen to Craig, Nancy and Chloe's sister? I know they were there when Chloe had her operations or at least Nancy was but they just sort of went to that place people seem to go when they don't have a storyline for them anymore. And no one ever talks about them. Like Kate talking about her children yesterday, she didn't say a word about Rex, and Cassie, just Austin, Lucas, Billie and Philip. What gives?

#4   2007/01/17 11:39AM
    babyblue8256

Quote Chrissi: They married, went off to Indiana to live and we hope happily ever after!

The characters don't talk about them. Many are wondering why Brady wasn't there for John, but he's over on B&B now.... so it's too far of a drive LOL Sorry.. I'm in a mood!!

THANK YOU I REALLY LIKE THEM I MISS THEM

#5   2007/01/17 02:48PM
    camm

Quote Chrissi: They married, went off to Indiana to live and we hope happily ever after!

i miss watching brady!

#6   2007/01/18 10:40AM
    Lovely.Izzie

Brady and Chloe was my favorite ones on Days i loved them both they were so good together im sad they havent returned,hoping they will one day

#7   2007/01/18 10:45AM
    lennox

Quote Sheebs: Speaking of them, what happen to Craig, Nancy and Chloe's sister? I know they were there when Chloe had her operations or at least Nancy was but they just sort of went to that place people seem to go when they don't have a storyline for them anymore. And no one ever talks about them. Like Kate talking about her children yesterday, she didn't say a word about Rex, and Cassie, just Austin, Lucas, Billie and Philip. What gives?
    Yeah, what happened to Cassie? Am I the only one that cares? Chloe is stunning and is missed!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list