List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: stephanie is so fake!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

stephanie is so fake!

Started by Tmob at 2007/01/17 09:29AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 01:23PM, Views: 278, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 09:29AM
    stephanie is so fake!
    Tmob

i think that chelsea needs help because if stephanie would haved talked to me like that i would have slapped her good fashioned

#2   2007/01/17 09:43AM
    Re: stephanie is so fake!
    Meggy

Quote Tmob: i think that chelsea needs help because if stephanie would haved talked to me like that i would have slapped her good fashioned

i think that steph played her part well in telling off Chelsea..heheh. and Chelsea deserved it.. Now I just cant wait till Abby has had enough of chelsea's mouth, and smacks her... But we all know that she wont, because she is a good girl.. hehe which is not a bad thing at all. just means that she was raised right, hehe

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 09:43AM
    #3   2007/01/17 10:16AM
    Chrissi

Quote Meggy:
    Quote Tmob: i think that chelsea needs help because if stephanie would haved talked to me like that i would have slapped her good fashioned

i think that steph played her part well in telling off Chelsea..heheh. and Chelsea deserved it.. Now I just cant wait till Abby has had enough of chelsea's mouth, and smacks her... But we all know that she wont, because she is a good girl.. hehe which is not a bad thing at all. just means that she was raised right, hehe

I agree!! Chelsea did deserve that! Abby is pretty forgiving. Chelsea doesn't make it easy to be her friend, but she has stuck by Abby, so I think that's why she sticks by Chelsea. (I like them as friends.. it's like good vs evil! LOL)

#4   2007/01/17 01:23PM
    camm

who in the heck does chelsea think that she is anyway? she is a snot faced little.... i hope nick gives it to her good! she doesn't deserve anyone until she can treat people with respect and not act like everything is owed to her. i hate how she uses nick and belittles him. he has feelings too. oh man i hope that she gets burned.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list