List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I think Mimi.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Mimi.....

Started by Meggy at 2007/01/17 09:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/17 01:14PM, Views: 371, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/17 09:23AM
    I think Mimi.....
    Meggy

I think Mimi is trying to redeem herself for all the wrong she has done in her past, especially with what she did to Shawn and Belle.. So I think she will do everything she can to help them get Claire back!!!!!!
    Anyone agree???
    Also I love her and Max together... they make the cutest couple ever... hehe

#2   2007/01/17 09:34AM
    Re: I think Mimi.....
    erbutterfly1

i totally agree with you meggy! mimi is trying to redeem herself and i am glad for that! i know she will be a big help.... i also like her and max together.. like i said in another thread... they are cute and quirky.. kinda remind me of jack and jen! i can't wait for whats in store for the two of them!!

#3   2007/01/17 11:23AM
    cbrady

Quote Meggy: I think Mimi is trying to redeem herself for all the wrong she has done in her past, especially with what she did to Shawn and Belle.. So I think she will do everything she can to help them get Claire back!!!!!!
    Anyone agree???
    Also I love her and Max together... they make the cutest couple ever... hehe

I could not have said it more, you have hit it on the nail.Her and Max make a cute couple and yes I hope she can do any thing to get Claire with who she belongs with.

#4   2007/01/17 11:29AM
    camm

i know that what mimi did was wrong but i feel for her at the same time. she knew that if shawn had known about claire being his and belle's she would have lost him forever. all that she did was not tell shawn info that she knew. that is the least compared to how the other deceive each other. i hope that she does all that she can to earn back all the trust from belle and shawn and that her and max go places!

#5   2007/01/17 11:35AM
    cbrady

Quote camm: i know that what mimi did was wrong but i feel for her at the same time. she knew that if shawn had known about claire being his and belle's she would have lost him forever. all that she did was not tell shawn info that she knew. that is the least compared to how the other deceive each other. i hope that she does all that she can to earn back all the trust from belle and shawn and that her and max go places!

I hope you are right, I would give MiMi a chance if I was Belle. I think MiMi will she is with Max and I think and hope they last they belong togather go Maxi

#6   2007/01/17 11:41AM
    Sheebs

I think it was her talk with Caroline that turned her around. That she will not have true lasting love if it does not start with her telling the truth and being good to people.

#7   2007/01/17 12:20PM
    Audd

I agree too. I was furious and really disliked Mimi for a long time, but in my eyes, she has redeemded herself.

#8   2007/01/17 01:14PM
    camm

Quote Audd: I agree too. I was furious and really disliked Mimi for a long time, but in my eyes, she has redeemded herself.

i have always loved mimi. i think she is pretty cool for a lockheart. i think that she just got scared of what she was going to possible lose. there is no compitition when it comes to belle. she knew what was going to happen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list